Bought ZEN no ZEN in game - fixed

wookie69
wookie69 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I purchased ZEN and no ZEN or gold available in game. Can't transfer ZEN as it says 0 ZEN total. It shows I purchased ZEN then it shows a negative ZEN count but nothing in game. I even sent email to customer service no reply as of yet. Could they at the least acknowledge my email? If this is a sign of how this server is going to be run should I reconsider staying?
Post edited by wookie69 on

Comments

• dagny
    dagny Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    wookie69 wrote: »
    I purchased ZEN and no ZEN or gold available in game. Can't transfer ZEN as it says 0 ZEN total. It shows I purchased ZEN then it shows a negative ZEN count but nothing in game. I even sent email to customer service no reply as of yet. Could they at the least acknowledge my email? If this is a sign of how this server is going to be run should I reconsider staying?

If you were logged in when you bought zen, log out then back in.

If you used Paypal, it may be a few days.
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I believe there are anti-fraud measures in-place, so if anything about your payment is suspect, it will not be an instant transaction.
  • wookie69
    wookie69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    they have straightened out. Thank you very much
  • dark90111
    dark90111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Next time dont use paypal..

I made that mistake in alot of games, where my payment didnt go unttill 2 weeks later.

googlecheckout is the way.
  • jacobii
    jacobii Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    dark90111 wrote: »
    Next time dont use paypal..

I made that mistake in alot of games, where my payment didnt go unttill 2 weeks later.

googlecheckout is the way.

I always use paypal, it can take up to two weeks when you use e-cheque.
    However I pay with money IN my paypal and my credit card, Zen order was cleared within 5 mins.
  • lochaine62
    lochaine62 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It is touch and go with making payment via Paypal - It was a glitch on the behalf of PW - and they corrected it. When I submitted for payment via Paypal for wookie's account, it processed the normal way. When I submitted payment via paypal for my account, (there wasn't an option) I come to find that it was processed as an echeck. So, he had to wait because of glitch - I have to wait because the **** are processing as echeck...what is up with that?

So what is this google process and can you trust them?!!!!

Oh, this is the "Mrs." wookie, btw - and still waiting for my gold LOL
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Locking - OP's issue solved.

If anyone else has similar problems, please contact customerservice@perfectworldinc.com with the relevant information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.