Most Common Class

arkias
arkias Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Just curious what the most common class being played is. Just from quickly browsing forums Venomancer seems popular. Any lack of healers/tanks?
Post edited by arkias on

Comments

• finasoa
    finasoa Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Venomancer is by far the most popular class.

They are quick to level up (saw a level 60 venomancer 2 days ago), can solo extremely easily, don't seem to need many pots or anything...and therefore also always have TONS of extra gold.

I'd say the second most popular is Blademaster. At least when you run around in etherblade, it looks like 80% of everyone is a blademaster.

It also seems that archers are more plentiful than clerics. Having also played a cleric, a wizard and a blademaster, it seems that archers are more plentiful in Plume and blademasters in etherblade.

Taking a quick run around West Archosaur and i'd say that 70% of everyone you see is a venomancer or a blademaster.

It seems to me that barbarians are the least common...then maybe mages and clerics.

Which I find odd because clerics and barbarians are so high in demand.
  • witenite
    witenite Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    We always seem to be looking for barbs to tank in instances. I've heard they are slow levelers, maybe that puts people off.
  • finasoa
    finasoa Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    witenite wrote: »
    We always seem to be looking for barbs to tank in instances. I've heard they are slow levelers, maybe that puts people off.

In my opinion...easiest way for a barbarian to level up is to party with a veno or another class and do quests with them. They're hardly be leeching exp since exp received for killing mobs usually doesn't help much for leveling up after level 15, and most of the exp comes from finishing quests...

So if they just have someone else help them finish quest then they can level just as quickly as their teamate.