Ironheart drops as soon as its casted

Options
elysoun
elysoun Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Ok this is kind of a duplicated post, I did post it in the Clerics section but not alot of people seems to be on that board.

Anyway, the question is, ironheart seems to drop as soon as its casted for some reason (the effect symbol disappears 1 or 2 seconds after its casted.

Does anyone have a definite answer as to why this is happening? Some seem to suggest that its a visual bug and the effect is there. I have tried to stack it on myself, but i havent had any drops on myself yet

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by elysoun on

Comments

• sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I've only noticed the icon disappear after it's been stacked, as for the duration well... I have to agree, it does seem a lot shorter than it should be.
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • elysoun
    elysoun Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    So icon dissapearing after stacking is normal? and the stacked effect does indeed work?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ence
    ence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    That is normal. The icon only remains on for the duration of the initial cast. Try casting it twice and you'll see that the effects still remain after the icon is gone. =)
  • hxx
    hxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ence wrote: »
    That is normal. The icon only remains on for the duration of the initial cast. Try casting it twice and you'll see that the effects still remain after the icon is gone. =)

Yep, I've tested this. Even though the Icon remains for the duration of the FIRST cast, the spell still remains in duration for 15 seconds from the LAST time you cast it.