I joined, it's a great active guild, so hop aboard everyone. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Sheik
    Class: Bard
    Guild: Immortals
  • mountainman
    mountainman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Really? The Empire? Did you used to play Deicide Online? If so what was your char in that? Mine as you can guess was MntMan and I was there day 1 that the Empire was started. I play the Lost Server because I like the PvP environment so if you still have some people or a guild on that server I'll hitch up. Let me know.

Thanks
  • elsyan2
    elsyan2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hey Empire, read your info and this looks like the kind of guild I'm looking for. I'm the kind of player who likes pvp, but hates the random gank-fests PvP servers tend to offer (sometimes you just wanna play the game, not pvp 24/7) which is why I came here after CB. I'm also the kind of person who tends to get bored wth the grind easy enough, so when others are looking for help with some quest or dungeon, I'll be pretty quick to tag along.

Curently I have a lvl19 Cleric, and 2 lvl 1 toons (WF and EA) that are kinda just saving the names now, but have intrest in playing later. If you still have room and will take me, I'd love to join ya.

edit: lol, forgot to tell ya my name, it's Narmaar
  • zuraka
    zuraka Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Lvl 19 ( Almost 20 ) : Wizard , Played on CB and on MY server

I'm Mature ( 32 years )

Even if i'm Portuguese , English isnt a problem and speaking on vent also , If there are still spots left for me to join , give me a call

Regards

Char Name : Akaruz
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited September 2008
    zuraka
    elsyan2

pm Blazeofglory, Blazz, DeadlySIn, Redknight... I am online all day and nite. I am Blazeofglory.

WELCOME to the empire betch,ulflin,Phuoc, noami ans i came to kill.

We r currently gathering money for lvl 2 guild as we r now full and kicking the inactives,,there r maybe 3 inactives left to kick in The Empire.

Adamlove we need the room are u playing or not?
  • betch
    betch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Level 2 guild, first in Heaven's Tear was established today. Average online range is 50/80.

And our vent has no less than 20 people on at a time.

Gratz Empire!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    YES LVL 2!!! Thanks to all the empire..u guys r great.. Now lets push it to lvl 3..Bank has been formed so send ur hard earned gold the "Bank"
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Welcome ALL to the empire..I cant tell u all HOW proud i am of this guild... 1st on the server to get lvl 2!!!!!!!!!!! Fb teams that garentee no death!!! Boss Teams!!! Guild banks!!! We rock... LOve u all..ty all for making this guild the #1 guild
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Soon to be lvl 3 guild ..as of now we have a few slots open for a lvl 2 guild. Keep it up guys!!!

Recruting extremely active mages and archer ,,,need 1 more barbarian lvl 20+
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Soo many of u... lvlv2 guild is almost full. approximaetly 50 on at 1 time Weeeeeeeee lvl 3 guild here we come Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for ALL ur contributions
  • qianqian
    qianqian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    still looking for more? extremely addicted WF here (currently lv 21)
  • zexen
    zexen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hello Lazor, I have a 2 friends and me who have read about The Empire and we would like to join. We just started out but i know at least one of my friends is a devoted player as well as i am. Our In-Game Names are Angel_D, Severencia, And xChadx. We really do enjoy this game and are social, active people. If you could possibly consider us joining, i will be most grateful. Thank you.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    qianqian... let me know ur in game name and ill pm u. Or u can pm Blazz or Blazeofglory

Elsyan...space is so limited now and wed love to have u, plz lvl up to 20 and we will be glad to take u in.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Sup ^^, hope u guys still feel happy with ur choice. Good luck on TW, lazor and TheEmpire.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    anima wrote: »
    Sup ^^, hope u guys still feel happy with ur choice. Good luck on TW, lazor and TheEmpire.

Actually its turning out really nice.. im not regretting it. Myself and the others like the fact that u can turn on pvp mode. Since we have hit 30 we have been white named and not bothered or harressed except for 1 idiot from a no named guild...but all is good.. thanks for asking anime. If u decide to come on over...u always have a home with us. I will personally make room for u.
  • smeckytozak
    smeckytozak Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    still cant find qianqian...leave a message here as to weather u joined another guild.
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Congratulations lazor, on making level 2!

It is nice to see that even as a pvp/TW guild on Heaven's Tear, that you still wish to remain a respectful Faction! It's still early yet for Territory War. I hope our factions can be friendly or allied with each other in game!
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    june wrote: »
    Congratulations lazor, on making level 2!

It is nice to see that even as a pvp/TW guild on Heaven's Tear, that you still wish to remain a respectful Faction! It's still early yet for Territory War. I hope our factions can be friendly or allied with each other in game!

Thank you june
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    So, how do you like your carebear server after we ran you off from the real server?

Still holding hands?
  • betch
    betch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Take a breather, don't start a senseless fight over a Game Forum. It's insulting you, and whatever guild you're in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qianqian
    edited September 2008
    still cant find qianqian...leave a message here as to weather u joined another guild.

Im hisui :p
  • qianqian
    edited September 2008
    celes wrote: »
    So, how do you like your carebear server after we ran you off from the real server?

Still holding hands?

wow ppl actually can brag about pvp in a grinding game? must be hard following '3 2 1 hit this guy' instructions on vent.

so what happened? never won GvG in guild wars so now you're now playing PW pvp and imagining it matters?

gg.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    pay him no mind hes just a rq guy..we have a few in the empire that r actually decent.
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    THE EMPIRE is still recruiting lvl 20+ barbs and mages the r ACTIVE OR that consider themselves SPECIAL people that have the same mind set as us
  • hestia
    hestia Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i'm a lvl 12 cleric, and i need a guild

i may be really weak lvled but i started this game 3 days ago

my name is saraswati in-game.
  • pyrohemia
    pyrohemia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Level 13 wizard looking for a home. Started today, expect to be 15+ by log out.
  • garblebeast
    garblebeast Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well gl on your guild :D I would like to join, but might be a little big for my taste. I like small guilds were everyone gets to know everyone else. Have fun, and maybe I'll see your guild around sometime.
    AKA Nikobug :D
  • lazor
    edited September 2008
    Well gl on your guild :D I would like to join, but might be a little big for my taste. I like small guilds were everyone gets to know everyone else. Have fun, and maybe I'll see your guild around sometime.

This is a very big fast paced guild..there r times that u will have to ignore the guild chat as it never stops... and im not complaining about that..i think its wonderful. But for some peple smaller is better..i understand... good luck
  • t0ny
    t0ny Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    My g/f and I play this game constantly, shes on about 10 hours a day and I'm on as soon as I get off of work. We are both 22 and 21 years old, have an end game goal in mind, ventrillo lovers and her in-game is "Deviruchi" (36 wf) and my ingame is "iWizard" (20 wiz obviously lol). Let me know if you've got room, as a matter of fact, if you PM her, shes probably on right now! Although I havent told her yet, so if she doesnt know what your talking about, just tell her I sent you. Thanks!

-Tony