Newbie Questions

baba0
baba0 Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I'm wondering what class would be best suited for a "Jack of all Trades" or Mushpot.
I'm also looking for "The Best" english language (primary language) fansite.
There is nothing wrong with official sites, but I want a "1 stop shop" site that has all the info a seasoned or new player might ever want.

Thanks.
[Insert Sig Here]
Playing PW since 09/07/08 :eek:
Post edited by baba0 on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    baba0 wrote: »
    I'm wondering what class would be best suited for a "Jack of all Trades" or Mushpot.
    I'm also looking for "The Best" english language (primary language) fansite.
    There is nothing wrong with official sites, but I want a "1 stop shop" site that has all the info a seasoned or new player might ever want.

Thanks.

Umm... the only real jack of all trades but master of none besides debuffing and trickery, is the Venomancer and her pet.

The pet can tank like a Barbarian, and deal damage like the Blademaster vs. other players (especially w/ripping bite bonus, if that is still in). The Venomancer herself, can nuke like a Wizard, or wear light armor, and critical like an Archer. The Venomancer can be viable in both upgright (ranged magic) and foxy form (melee), or constantly switch back in forth in battle depending on each situation. Lastly, the Venomancer can heal her pet like a Cleric. They are the only class that can tame pets and use them for battle. So truly, the Venomancer is meant to be a "Jack of All Trades".

In terms of being master of none, their pet can't really tank as well as a Barbarian, and they barely have any area effect and stuns compared to a Blademaster. Their damage is not as high as a Wizard using their skills, and their physical damage is either their pet or melee only. A Venomancer can heal _only_ her pet with her skill.

The site you were asking for:
    www.1perfectworld.com
    And more sites:
    http://pw-main.onlinewelten.com/
    www.asiapworld.com
  • baba0
    baba0 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Thanks.

jjjjjjjjjjj
    [Insert Sig Here]
    Playing PW since 09/07/08 :eek: