Untamed Gender Choice

amazn
amazn Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
The untamed should have a gender choice...the were fox is a cool character but i dont want to be a female they should offer the untamed in both genders. The male were fox should be a werewolf that would be pretty sweet
Post edited by amazn on

Comments

• allcars15
    allcars15 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think so aswell. Why should i have to play as a female when im mail to play a certain class
  • ralo
    ralo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It wouldn't go with the storyline I believe.
  • allcars15
    allcars15 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Mmos have stories?
  • louman
    louman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I agree that the untamed should have a gender choice.

I think to fix the story issues, they could either limit the animals that each class could be (like Barbarians get the wolves, tigers, lions, etc and Venomancers get the cats and foxes) or keep the animal options according to gender (males get the tigers, females get the foxes).
  • tdreamer
    tdreamer Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Not to be a downer, but they're not going to spend the time and money to rewrite three different games just so they can accommodate people who don't want to play according to the game design. This has been suggested literally HUNDREDS of times since the game was first launched - it's a broken record that will be be changed right around the time Satan finds himself turning up the thermostat.
  • sharada
    sharada Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Agreed!!! I wanna see catboys!! And full anthro female options! This would be so cool and SO much more fair! I know they spent years on this game, but adding another gender option wouldn't be that bad since they already have the motions and designs. (They could even mix the human forms so they wouldn't need to do much more art)

The problem with the story now is... the females don't match the males. How do they breed? Tiger and cat make a cat, fine! But what makes the deer and foxes? The devils and bunnies? What about the wolves and pandas, how are they created?
  • ultimusmagus
    ultimusmagus Posts: 33
    edited September 2008
    I agree, but I'll not hold my breath. I'll just chalk it up to the board and add it to the list of things that are imperfect, such as having a were transformation into a tiger instead one that matches the humanoid form.
  • suntiger
    suntiger Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sharada wrote: »
    Agreed!!! I wanna see catboys!! And full anthro female options! This would be so cool and SO much more fair! I know they spent years on this game, but adding another gender option wouldn't be that bad since they already have the motions and designs. (They could even mix the human forms so they wouldn't need to do much more art)

The problem with the story now is... the females don't match the males. How do they breed? Tiger and cat make a cat, fine! But what makes the deer and foxes? The devils and bunnies? What about the wolves and pandas, how are they created?
    I'm in full support for male WFs and female WBs too. Would be really cool.
    The male WFs would be perfect for trickster/rouge to the female seducer/rouge, and the female WB would be just as good tanks as the males, just look at RL female lions, tigers and wolves. ^_^

However, I have no problem to see how they can breed perfectly fine as they are either.
    Just look at mythology. Females, both goddesses and mortals, have sex with practically anything male, and the male gods and mortals have sex with, well, everything.

Zeus, golden shower anyone? Which I've always found by turns be either really gross or hilarious.
    Well, ok, he's a wife beater and a rapist and I don't really like him, but it is still hilarious in a way too.
  • cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The mail beasts and female foxes makes more sense in Chinese culture. But when the game is in North America we should have both choices.
  • collyer
    collyer Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I would like this, Though for me, a good substitute would be more choices for the WB's character creation. I don't like the look of the WB at the moment. The only choices are a Head choice, and then Very limted changes after that.
  • bael
    bael Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i think theres enough Veno in the game as it is thx more needed nope everyone and there fox is playing one boring...
    Crown the Wise, Harness the Talented, and Cherish the Lucky......
    The Dragon Lofwyr.
  • jeffangel
    jeffangel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    also let the males be venommancers and the females be barbarians i want a pet for my barbarian but cant find one and i would lov to see a devil male
  • witcher
    witcher Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You people must hate console games... I mean... do you guys complain to the makers of other games saying - this char should be able to use guns / swords / maces / feather pillows / ect

yes, this was an asian game
    yes, its now over in NA
    no, they wont change it
    no, it doesn't keep with the core background/mythology of the original game if they would change it

Please stop beating a dead horse
    Lead me not into temptation... I can find that myself
  • louman
    louman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    This is a suggestion thread. It is here for people to make suggestions and question the developers decisions. Then the developers decide whether or not to implement any suggestions.

And it is a valid suggestion considering the other two races have a gender choice, and it is only the Untamed that do not.
  • Agranok - Heavens Tear
    Agranok - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    your absolutely right. i dont know if making a barbarian female would be too sensible but i think a male venomancer would make sense for sure :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no failures-just experiences and your reactions to them"