Welcome to Lost City [Pr0z Vs Pr0z]

severan
severan Posts: 703 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Lets welcome all the brave PvPers who have made it into the Lost city server. Dudes and Belles, may we all co-exist in this bloodthirsty world in piece and more pieces ;) but stick together

lets try and keep the flames against PvP minimal and enjoy the PvP aspect of the game. I hope to meet a lot of strong opponents, pr0s, special players and many more and expect a lot of challenge that continuously supplies the undeniably true PvP action.

Lets be Pr0z Vs more pr0z :D
Sever: Lost City
Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
Post edited by severan on

Comments

• arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    a millie a millie a millie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • numpsi
    numpsi Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    where's the server located? UK?
    Do you know, if there is planed a german server?
    an usefull answer would be great :)
    see you on the server
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    All servers are located in the same place. Only difference on them is the time set for TW and things like that.

For those who came to LC: Thank you. You guys are the hardcore, the ones who were not intimidated by CB. You have defeated the weak guilds that ran and hid on PVE already. You are the pride of the PW PVP community - and together, we will make LC the best server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • everybody
    everybody Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    For those who came to LC: Thank you. You guys are the hardcore, the ones who were not intimidated by CB. You have defeated the weak guilds that ran and hid on PVE already. You are the pride of the PW PVP community - and together, we will make LC the best server.

I like this! You know, you would be good RTS player, you have the right character! We (me ;)), RTS players, always play in competitive way, just for fun!

I was sick @ CB seeing mass of threads about RQ's pk! They have no will of fighting or what?! They wanna play PvE on PvP? Their challenge is killin mobs? Their all honour is post like 'don't PK me abusers'?! Don't they want to take revenge?! Or can't they just go somewhere else, be smart, play hard, go pro?!

GOGO Lost City!
  • russel
    russel Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Since ppl refuse to buy Zen I sense I might get rich PKing red ppl.
    Are there a lot of red named ppl walking around here? I feel a new opportunity arises here.
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I didn't see a single red named person. A bunch of pinks though.
  • tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    theres so few red because for the most part no one goes down without a fight. Only time i've gotten red/Pink was fightin running RageQuit members =s
  • chrisrex
    chrisrex Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hey sev, when will the psp game be released and what is its name?
  • severan
    edited September 2008
    chrisrex wrote: »
    Hey sev, when will the psp game be released and what is its name?
    Need for Speed Undercover
    expected by 2008-11-17

you can keep yourself updated by checking the official website

p.s. or PM me if you need more info, not a good idea posting in public :P
    RQ forums is another option

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Zina - Lost City
    Zina - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sigh another need for speed game >.> not even worth torrenting
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hellz ya we the proz
  • akkochan
    akkochan Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I know someone with 167 more dolls to be used in his quest to drop something while white named using dolls

If u see Jebbediah Please attack and kill him on sight

so far 238 dolls and not a single item dropped.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i thought this thread was another severan brain ****, but it is merely an old lingering one.
  • severan
    edited January 2009
    cryucry wrote: »
    i Thought This Thread Was Another Severan Brain ****, But It Is Merely An Old Lingering One.
    Orly?!!!11!1!111!1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    noob warrior lawl?
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This thread was dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.