Changing looks, failed on parts, out 2$?

Options
thebigghost55
thebigghost55 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I went to change my whole characters look. I did so, but when I finished and exited, my hair style was the same.

So now what.. am I screwed out of 2$? My character looks really stupid without the one I wanted. Any help?

Thanks
Post edited by thebigghost55 on

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Send an email to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com you will need to include PWI ID and name on the account most likely. Along with any SS that you have before and after your character appearance changes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • jacobii
    jacobii Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    Send an email to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com you will need to include PWI ID and name on the account most likely. Along with any SS that you have before and after your character appearance changes.

What happened to the "Never give your PW to anyone, the admins of this game will already know it!" Having to send your pw along an e-mail to the actual admins makes all members very vulnerable towards scammers because the thinking "The admins have my pw whoever asks for it is a scammer" becomes naught.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    jacobii wrote: »
    What happened to the "Never give your PW to anyone, the admins of this game will already know it!" Having to send your pw along an e-mail to the actual admins makes all members very vulnerable towards scammers because the thinking "The admins have my pw whoever asks for it is a scammer" becomes naught.

FYI: the admins and gm's of this game already know your password. Giving it out to them would just be for verification purposes. They cannot discuss anything about anyone els's account to any given person without first proving the account being discussed is actually theirs. No matter how small the discussion may be in value. I am saying to have all of that information handy in case that comes up as part of proving you own that specific account. Not to mention I doubt anyone other than customer service support staff for PWI will be checking the emails on customerservice@perfectworldinc.com 's server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

FYI: the admins and gm's of this game already know your password. Giving it out to them would just be for verification purposes. They cannot discuss anything about anyone els's account to any given person without first proving the account being discussed is actually theirs. No matter how small the discussion may be in value. I am saying to have all of that information handy in case that comes up as part of proving you own that specific account. Not to mention I doubt anyone other than customer service support staff for PWI will be checking the emails on customerservice@perfectworldinc.com 's server.

admin will never ask for your password - somebody needs to shut you down.

@thebigghost55 - just email customer service with your account name and character name, server and time of event...and explain what happened.

don't give your password.
  • retni
    retni Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I have to agree here. Admins would not ask for your password. Insisting they would seems... odd, in a bad way.
    (Not towards them. What with them already having it, etc.)
    Miakis - Blademaster - Heaven's Tear
    Nyx - Venomancer - Heaven's Tear
    Flonne - Archer - Heaven's Tear
  • suntiger
    suntiger Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

It's a typo. Notice how the last part of the mail address is different, yet similar?
    inc vs mc
  • bigtoyota
    bigtoyota Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Need an admin to come through and clean this thread up, please. XD
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu just misread the last part of the address.... mc looks a bit like inc. ^_^

Corrected all the addresses, and I confirm that the admins do not need your password and will never ask for it. They may ask for other information to help confirm your identity (name, address etc.) but never your password. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • suntiger
    suntiger Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yes, it does look alike. :)

Thanks for looking into it Ruyuzaki. ^_^