Wait... what happens after they change the ZEN price?

Options
severan
severan Posts: 703 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I was just wondering, there are like about less than 90 items in the cash shop atm. there's a stride jacket that costs 10 gold = 10$ AS OF NOW.
so errr, if they're going to reduce the ZEN price (version 1) it will be different but if they lower the amount of gold required to buy each item (version 2) it will be a different story.

I saw some fashion that are being priced at 90 GOLD and some items even more in the MY-EN version, so if they go for version 2 would they actually sell pixels for 90$?

I think there should be a CAP on the max price of a cash shop item. Paying 20$ for an item itself makes me wanna visit an asylum. (makes me feel like a nerd, a real one) and this comes with security issues added, like your account can get key logged or **** *urgg*

*looks out the window and thinks scary thoughts about people who spent 60$ to get married in game* :eek:
Sever: Lost City
Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
Post edited by severan on

Comments

• jacobii
    jacobii Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Basically they have the right to price items this high, and believe me there WILL be buyers.

It's not only this game doing it, when I read this I instantly thought of Flyff - Fly for Fun. They have hoverbikes there sold for $60 a pop. People actually buy them and not a small amount of users as well.

They're aware such high end items will not be purchases like an item costing 1 gold but that's the point. It's something that will make your char pretty unique as only a small portion of the player base will actually purchase it.

As long as they have enough fashion items WAY below $90 it's all fair game.
  • severan
    edited September 2008
    Options
    oh thank god... well i actually thought spending 90$+ on a game was nedry.
    the sole reason why i don't play WoW is because my friends tease me that i play 25$ per month for pixels and i have no life >_>

you cant play MMO and have a healthy social life, i figured that out the hard way >_<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • cerberus
    cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    you cant play MMO and have a healthy social life, i figured that out the hard way >_<

not really true i play mmo's and fps gmaes all the time and still have many freinds and some even played them with me after school
    same thing with many others who play mmo's lol
  • severan
    edited September 2008
    Options
    cerberus wrote: »
    not really true i play mmo's and fps gmaes all the time and still have many freinds and some even played them with me after school
    same thing with many others who play mmo's lol
    I'm the only one who knows what a MMO is here... i live in the dark ages o.0

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• trilient
    trilient Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You're right about not having a healthy social life <_<;; I keep in touch with my IRL friends... But it's over messengers xD I get out every once in awhile though. I only play perfect world on days that end with "y" >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    EmberGlades Vice Guild Master
    emberglades.forumotion.net
    Server: Lost City
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    trilient wrote: »
    on days that end with "y" >_>

lol :P Good one.
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I have a good social life, problem is the favorite activity with my RL friends is a good long game of D&D...

Damn i'm a nerd... but I LOVE IT! :D:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladyavaline
    ladyavaline Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    MMO - massivly multiplayer online game or also known as MMORG, i am new to perfect world, waiting for it to d/l i have a healthy rl, but a lot of spare time in the evening when my son is sleeping, its either play online or watch tv and i dont want to kill my brain cells :D
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I just wanna know, and I really hope that GM answer this fast.
    WHERE IS MY FREAKING MIJI ( EXP. SCROLL) ?
    The price is high, and some of us be nice, we still pay to play this game. What we want just a little extra 50% for our grinding time, which make us a bit happy while we drink HP and MP charm like water...
    Be nice to gamers... and don't be so greedy.
    And one more think, where is my FREAKING HERB SHOP too?
    GM, answer this quick please...
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]