mexmax Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Where When and How do i use a Mount?:confused:
Post edited by mexmax on

Comments

• mia0
    mia0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    At level 40 you are able to buy one from the cash shop, or you can buy one with (last time I checked) 2.5million in game money from an NPC in ADC (Archosaur), or you can collect 50 bronze and 50 silver Dragon Quest Tablets.

Hope this helps.
  • ossify
    ossify Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    how come there're lvl 30 players riding lvl 60 mounts?
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ossify wrote: »
    how come there're lvl 30 players riding lvl 60 mounts?

I recall someone saying over world chat that the mount levels were messed up.
  • robb
    robb Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    iv used a elephant since lv20,

u can buy the item mall one and decrease its lvl to 20 xDD works for any mount and possibly works for wings.
    on the second day of ob i had lv60 mount LMAO! then word got out about it >_>

i hear u can also make any wings lv30 but i cannot test this yet becuase i cant get hold on any lv80 ect wings (will try the lv50 ones soon)

ps: dnt ask how we do this, tis a secret xD (now some1 will come post how i bet then everybody will have one lol)
    Robb.
  • mia0
    edited September 2008
    I can hardly believe that, there is no conceivable way of decreasing the level requirement of a mount!
  • ossify
    edited September 2008
    well, this sounds like a bug to me. a clarification from one of the admins would be nice.
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I saw someone with blue name on Lost City riding a raptor and it says you need lv60 for him. Really confusing :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • mia0
    edited September 2008
    That is odd. I think in PvE server, names only go white when you are on PK status, so the character may well have been a higher level but with a blue name anyway. Still, I find it hard to believe someone got to level 60 so quick!
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    mia0 wrote: »
    That is odd. I think in PvE server, names only go white when you are on PK status, so the character may well have been a higher level but with a blue name anyway. Still, I find it hard to believe someone got to level 60 so quick!

It was on PvP server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • suntiger
    suntiger Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Maybe it was hijacked for a joyride?

Yes yes, I know you can't do that, but it sounds plausible. :P
  • colosis
    colosis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    over world chat someone mentioned using the speed upgrade on mounts lowers their level requirements, which is why u see so many blue names running around with them.
  • ossify
    edited September 2008
    oh, this explains it, thanks for the update~
  • seanie
    seanie Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Mounts are not worth 30$ Im going to buy ingame one.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    robb wrote: »
    iv used a elephant since lv20,

u can buy the item mall one and decrease its lvl to 20 xDD works for any mount and possibly works for wings.
    on the second day of ob i had lv60 mount LMAO! then word got out about it >_>

i hear u can also make any wings lv30 but i cannot test this yet becuase i cant get hold on any lv80 ect wings (will try the lv50 ones soon)

ps: dnt ask how we do this, tis a secret xD (now some1 will come post how i bet then everybody will have one lol)

It has been verified with the development team that this is in fact, not a bug.

Buying any of the ridable ground mounts and enchanting them with a speed upgrade, will decrease their level requirement to 20.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    It has been verified with the development team that this is in fact, not a bug.

Buying any of the ridable ground mounts and enchanting them with a speed upgrade, will decrease their level requirement to 20.

That totally ruiened the game, the challenge, the thrill of getting a mount the higher level you get.

Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail.