Skilling up pet heal?

Options
airie
airie Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Venomancer
Hello there! I've asked in game and looked through this forum/other sites through Google, but still am unable to find the answer to my question. I am hoping someone here can help.

I'm a level 23 venomancer who is having trouble finding out where to go to increase my pet heal skill. According to the skill tree (link: http://i36.tinypic.com/o0cihh.jpg) I should have learned a new rank at level 13 and one at level 23. Both my trainer (as seen in the screen shot) and the pet trainer have nothing available in learning a new healing rank?

I'm still using level 1 and it's starting to get really difficult to heal my pet in FB's due to it ><; So where do I go to skill up my pet heal spell?
Post edited by airie on

Comments

• anastase
    anastase Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    That's strange Airie, i was able to get the level 13 heal from the pet trainer in the lost city. You're clicking on tame pet right?
  • vngel
    vngel Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    anastase wrote: »
    That's strange Airie, i was able to get the level 13 heal from the pet trainer in the lost city. You're clicking on tame pet right?

Thank You! I had been looking for this as well, but forgot it was under Tame Pet when I first got it. I was having the same issues as the OP.
  • anastase
    anastase Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Sure vngel! I'm glad that helped hehe :)