Magic with archer

Options
intel
intel Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok this is getting me all confused. There are people using - I think - skils which I can't seem to learn or see in the skill tree. They are elves, not sure if they are all clerics but I am not totally sure. They seem to be able to use all these different skills such as healing and different attacks and they are around my level (15). They also use magic weapons to do this and I cannot seem to use a magic weapon for anything but running up and hit something on the head with it.

I'm sure someone who was my level was using one skill, it looked a bit like a shield in the icon, and I'm 95% it was an archer.

I really hope someone can understand that because I was just babbling on, but I would really like it if I could get some help with this.
Post edited by intel on

Comments

• kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If they are an ELF and do not have skills you have in your skill tree, they are a Priest. Thats all there is too it, no way to get "hidden" skills or any of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jwren
    jwren Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    One way to tell what class they are is to click on the player. Near their photo will be a small icon; if you hover over it, it tells you if they're a priest, archer, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]