Dont down this game

inhiding
inhiding Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
I down load this game thinking it was great. Now my PC is junk it rewrote the Bios on my pc frying a 600 dollar video card and killing a 300 dollar 22 inch wide screen flat monitor. So it my be free but just costed me over 900 dollars
Post edited by inhiding on

Comments

• ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What?! Did you download an official version from http://www.perfectworld.com? It sounds like you got a **** version with a virus attached. Besides that, what virus in the world could do that kind of damage? You're talking about hardware types of damages. Viruses are software. Do you truely understand what has happened to your computer? Is it really broken or is the problem a lot simpler than you think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • masala
    masala Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Wow, your PC skills are legendary.
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    inhiding wrote: »
    I down load this game thinking it was great. Now my PC is junk it rewrote the Bios on my pc frying a 600 dollar video card and killing a 300 dollar 22 inch wide screen flat monitor. So it my be free but just costed me over 900 dollars

The game couldn't do this kind of damage, especially if it was downloaded from this site. Who knows what you've been doing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I lol'd at this, this couldn't possibly do that kind of damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.