Authentic Work 1

Options
reviverjin
reviverjin Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
i got this item by hitting Frail blob and i dont know where to ask this question.

Authentic Work 1
Description: Fragments of a Calligraphy master's work
requisite level:20
Target: Frail Blob(20)
Reward: 1800 coins, 3000exp, 660 spirit

this is wht the item shows..
what can i do with this item?
Post edited by reviverjin on

Comments

• mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It's just a non requisite item that unlocks a side quest meant to give you exp. They item is trade able so if you don't want to do it you have the option of selling/trading/auctioning it off.

Activate the quest → Kill the marks → Talk to the stated npc → Get you exp ...simple as that

Hope this helped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • lyrielcrossfield
    lyrielcrossfield Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    On a side note, there are also similar items called: Scroll, Scroll II, ect. These do the same thing, only you just have to talk to a specific NPC instead of fighting a monster.

Also, word of warning: I would not use that item until you are at least 2 levels higher than the minimum usage level. I know the 2nd scroll in that series requires you to hastily kill level 27 enemies but you can open the item at level 25. Needless to say it will cause you some panic and stress.
  • tao
    tao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Beware, some of these scrolls/books you pick up when activated start a timed quest!!
    i.e go kill 30 monsters within 30mins. And if you fail to kill enough by the required time, the quest fails and you get nothing! You won't be able to repeat the quest either!

So make sure you find the monster you need to kill beforehand and perhaps party with someone for faster killing.
  • reviverjin
    reviverjin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    woot, thx everyone for ur advices.. i was playing with it and ended up double-clicking the item and activated the quest, requiring me to kill 30 blogs in 30mins.. =/
    fortunately i finished it and got the reward =)
    thanks a lot guys.