what's the best way to make money?

charlotte1
charlotte1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
i'ma t lvl 13 but i onyl ahve 2k gold because fo buying skills, what's the best way to make money in this game?
Post edited by charlotte1 on

Comments

• xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    buy zen and sell it at the AH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • charlotte1
    charlotte1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    no i want a way that dosen't involve the cash shop.
  • icebreath
    icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    xauss wrote: »
    buy zen and sell it at the AH

So lame to spend real cash in a Beta!
  • xauss
    edited September 2008
    1. play the AH... buy low - sell high
    2. collect and sell DQs (as opposed to just npc'ing them) experience will tell you which ones will sell
    3. collect mats, grind near mat spawns and gather, or 'discover' where several spawn and create a circuit where you can gather many mats in turn. tier 3 (mid) mats, the ones used for thuagate (HH key) and EQs level 50-70 will always sell well
    4. create a veno and tame / sell rare pets
    5. grind fbs for molders and HH for green/gold mats to sell
    6. farm green grass from infant antelopes, and sell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xauss
    edited September 2008
    icebreath wrote: »
    So lame to spend real cash in a Beta!

the game is essentially live and the cash shop is open for business - OB is just a tag, but the game is fully developed and has had years of being live in many territories.

the item mall is currently restricted, since it is easier to milk cash from the playerbase if better items are introduced slowly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dewie
    dewie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    when i go grindin i always keep my eyes open for resources and always collect them when i see them, like that i can constantly manufacture itmens to use/sell them and like that you keep your money high and risin:)
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    at levels below 30, my personal experience is do 'all' quests available to you. Every one of them has a decent money reward, and as a bonus will usually involve plenty of hunting time to collect random drops/resources. Second piece of advice for saving money rather than making it, is to rest, or use potions that are dropped during hunting rather than buying potions from Apothacary.

btw. in response to OP.
    Everyone can give you advice on what works well for them but there really is NO best way to make money in this or any other MMO. Have fun, Play the Game, is virtual currency really that important to you?
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • brendanhusk
    brendanhusk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I know this might not be "legal" but it works. Create a player, such as a barb, then go immediately asap to the wtcher of the earth and get a genie through "quest related". Then change it to trade state, and wait until thats over, and its abble to be traded (156 hrs, idk??? :P). Then find a loyal buddy to help transfer to the main character you use, and theres 50k!
  • TerraRyzing - Sanctuary
    TerraRyzing - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    is it 50k selling to the npc?
    It's time to play the game.
  • Commandoe - Sanctuary
    Commandoe - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The way you can make money but it takes a while. Help some people to the fb's you will get drops. Or some people will pay to make them armour or weapons if you have a high skill level. (my name in Commandoe lvl 3 blacksmith) Also you can get the dragon quest items like mystical meat which sell for 800 gp for 1. could care less if i helped u at all. PEACE!b:victory