LF Gaming Partner

Options
ravanna
ravanna Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Hi guys, I haven't really done this before, but I've seen a friend of mine try this and it actually worked out quite well for her, so I figured why not just give it a shot. So here it goes:

I'm basically looking for a Perfect World gaming partner who I will be spending most of my in game time with. I'm looking for someone who I can get along well with and have fun, while at the same time actively strive to better our characters. Frankly, I would do everything with the person (most of the time), from working on quests together, & leveling up together, to dp's & joining the same guild of our choosing. I believe that if this works well, and a good bond can be formed from this, this will definitely enhance this game. :)

A lil info about me:
-My ign is Ravanna. (Nickname: ravy ^_^)
-I'm currently a lvl 16 Cleric. (I plan on advancing to endgame levels, fyi)
-I play on PvE Heavens Tear. (altho I don't plan on turning my pvp off after lvl 30)
-I'm a 21 female irl.
-I'm very friendly, just a little shy at first sometimes. (after that i'm sooo opposite of shy, lol)
-I live in Central time.
-I go to college so my game play is very sporadic at times. (This game is not my #1 priority)
-I'm an experienced gamer, and I absolutely LOVE being a Cleric.
-I'm very much a guild person, very loyal, friendly, great follower & leader at the same time. It just takes me awhile to find that one great guild I want to be apart of.
-I'm also very much a party person, I love helping people! (duh, I'm a cleric! XD)
-I'm very mature and down to earth, but I definitely know how to have a good time! ;)
-Any other questions about me, don't hesitate to ask! ^_^

~Oh and here's a pic of my character:
ravy.jpg
(I LOVE my hair & makeup, lol! XD)

A lil something about the person I'm looking for:
-Can be any Class or Sex.
-Can be any age, but I prefer 18 or older to ensure maturity.
-Hopefully has a great personality that I really get along with.
-Needs to know that I won't be on 24/7, so I don't expect the same from them.
-Lives in Central time, or doesn't mind playing with someone in Central.
-Must not pry into my personal life too much. (I play this game as a stress reliever, so I try not to intertwine my real life with my gaming life, sorry)
-Plans on sticking with this game for at least a while. (Last thing I want is to find someone who just disappears in two weeks)
-Must be mature, must be nice, must be fun! :)

If interested, the best way to respond is to either leave a msg here or pm in the forums. You can also whisp me in game if you wish, just might be a little harder to locate me.

Okay, well hopefully there's someone out there who reads the post and thinks to themselves this might be for them. I'm willing to meet anyone in game and get to know them a little bit before I make my decision and to also give the other person a chance to decide if they like me, lol (a lil interview I suppose for both of us). Hopefully I'll find someone awesome before my fb 19 comes up. I'll continue to bump this every now and then till hopefully someone is found. Thank you for reading this! :D

-Ravy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ravanna on

Comments

• hanno
    hanno Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lol this is like online dating... lol

in that case... tanker would want cleric and cleric would want tanker....

im a blademaster.... wheres my cleric?
  • lyrielcrossfield
    lyrielcrossfield Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Heyas Ravy. :3 I'm quite a bit ahead of you so I wouldn't be in your area. XD But if you want a place to chat and maybe find a friend to work with I'd suggest the Starlight chatroom on the PW game. It's pretty much open as long as Mihimaru is online. :3 If you don't know how to access it add me to your friends list (Arietta) and I'll tell you how.

I'm on central time too and I'm pretty much online every evening and during the day on weekends. Hope to hear from you. <3
  • brando
    brando Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I could be your friend in game and we could help eachother out and stuff, but not really looking for like hardcore side-by-side all the time...
    WoW - CoH - LotRO
  • l0ki
    l0ki Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I could satisfy you needs :D but ~~~ :\ I'm using a female character.. X_X
  • ravanna
    edited September 2008
    Options

hanno: hah, it's not online dating, just seems simliar, lol. (n just bc i'm a cleric doesn't necessarily mean i'm looking for a tank ;))

lyriel: thanks! I'm definitely gonna check out that chat room, and you sound pretty cool btw!

brando: I'm not necessarily looking for someone to be around 100% of the time either.

l0ki: lol i don't really mind a guy playing as a girl, at least ur honest :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xblazer
    xblazer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hmm what time in central do you usually play? If it's around the same as me i'm totally up for it. IGN is XBlazer in case you wanna pm. Lol that's the great thing about mmorpg's, is the meeting tons of new people part and having fun (that's the best part about life in general i think).
  • lyrielcrossfield
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ravanna wrote: »

hanno: hah, it's not online dating, just seems simliar, lol. (n just bc i'm a cleric doesn't necessarily mean i'm looking for a tank ;))

lyriel: thanks! I'm definitely gonna check out that chat room, and you sound pretty cool btw!

brando: I'm not necessarily looking for someone to be around 100% of the time either.

l0ki: lol i don't really mind a guy playing as a girl, at least ur honest :)

^^ You're welcome Ravy. XD Tell them crazy old Ari sent you and don't believe anything Mihi says. >> I'm actually about to go to sleep but I should be on no later than 10-11ish tomorrow and will more than likely be on all day sans dinner. :3 Hope to get a chance to talk to you and actually I might not be against working with you constantly as I'm almost at 30. :3 That's all I want so I can get my sword. <3
  • shadowarc
    shadowarc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    This sounds really interesting, as a Cleric would be really nice to have as I'm a Blade... quicker quests for both, lol. I fit most of what was listed, but I doubt I fit the bill for this... Then again I'm not great at describing myself at these sorta things :/

Well, good luck to you.
  • xblazer
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Gamin partner's are important. Bump =D
  • ravanna
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sigh, I was really hoping to get on like all day today but soooo much stuff came up and i'm sooo hella tired now :(. Oh wellz, I'll be on after class tomorrow around noon for hopefully most of the day. This weekend didn't last long enough :(.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andrew
    andrew Posts: 1
    edited September 2008
    Options
    hi ravy did you used to play cronous?
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ooooh babe! *_* you almost made me come back to PW for the solo reason of playing with ya
    [side note: damit, i need to find a wife T^T ]
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • lyrielcrossfield
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ravanna wrote: »
    sigh, I was really hoping to get on like all day today but soooo much stuff came up and i'm sooo hella tired now :(. Oh wellz, I'll be on after class tomorrow around noon for hopefully most of the day. This weekend didn't last long enough :(.

No worries Ravy. :3 I'll probably be on as soon as I get back from my first class (it ends about 12:20 so I'll probably be home around 12:45-ish). As soon as I get online I'll try adding you to my friends list kay? :3
  • ravanna
    edited September 2008
    Options
    andrew: no sry, i've played alot of games but never cronous, sorriez.

irbis: lol this definitely isn't a search for marriage, sryz, lol. Thanks for the thought tho :rolleyes:

Ari: woot, i'm about to sign on now, so i'll addya and hopefully get to see you in game! ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xblazer
    edited September 2008
    Options
    bump ^^. What's the situation..?
  • ravanna
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Oakie guys, I wanna thank everyone who showed interest into this little thread, I honestly was not expecting this many people to be interested, definitely a pleasant surprise! :) And I'm sorry I can only really choose one person because I meet some very nice (& very interesting;)) people! lol

But I have made my decision (which is ari, XD) so no more need for PMs n Whisps. Thanks again and remember, just because I could only choose one, doesn't mean that I still can't play and be friends with others, so don't delete me off your friends list those who have me!

Thank very much for the support! Have a great day! :D

luvz
    -Ravy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]