The 'Introduce Yourself' thread

Comments

• tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    myp wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Jane.. I'm from Russia and I hope u won't kick me from this server because of my English :p I read some posts here and most of u from USA and something near there ))
    Well, I'm waiting for good team play in PW 'cause it's great mmorpg game, I like it lot! ^^

PS wau, when I creat my nickname, I forget that u will read it not as I do ))) I'm mur xD

USA or not there is ban on those IP addresses so if anybody is from USA hehe they not there now (or they iilegaly here through proxy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • galinaab
    galinaab Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    GaliNaab from various games, checking out this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oie
    oie Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i am a person who wishes to be regular but that rarely happens because its way too hard and when i try it shows
    the only problem with it i guess is that regular person does not exist in this life!
    okay the physical traits :
    i am obviously a teeny (teenager/small) girl, like yea! ><
    but hates shopping lol

okay i try not to talk about the seriousness of anything at all, so please please accept me as who i am o.o (is that a song or something lol)

on a random note the book im reading is about how to apperciate a novel, and its really interesting and easy to get into! tee hee... speaks about the lessons taught and indepth psychological traits associated with it, the authors background as well as the randomly picked books itself, the general overview of it kinda mingled all together!
    You seem rather,,, Enthusiastic...
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I've already posted 4 other posts elsewhere but hello I'm new (Drazo actually). :p

I'm a 20 (almost 21) YO male human (barely) in England and just to let you know I can be totally insane. ;)
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • looksie
    looksie Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    And i notice ths thread five minutes after making a thread me self about being new....it'll teach me not to be observant but any way i'm very new, still downloading client....can';t wait to have rag since the game looks to be goods!!!
  • dylann
    dylann Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    :o I just made a thread introducing myself, I didn't see this one. o_o But hey, my name is Dylan, I'm turning 17 on the 28th, and I live in Canada. :)
  • Balraj - Heavens Tear
    Balraj - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    well, im 20 yo, and I'm a single guy from Mexico....what else.....before playing the PWI, i played PW in the malasyan server, in there I wuz known as Selkova, I have been playing mmo games since 5 months ago, i think thats all =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ....I wuv u Gantz.....
  • Katochan - Heavens Tear
    Katochan - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Lets keep this easy ...

Name: Leander ( don't ask me how to say this in english )

Well thats it for now I guess :)
    IGN "KatoChan"

And fade out to black -
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hi, my name is n0ob... i'm a noob. I hang around with noobs ingame. I love being noob.

have a nooby day.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juvart - Sanctuary
    Juvart - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yo, my name is Marissa. I am 16 years old and I game a lot I'd have to say. Other games I've played include: Rose Online, Gate To Heavens, Priston Tale, Silkroad, Rohan, Shaiya, Pirate King, Last Chaos etc etc but I only had few high levels out of all these which was on Priston Tale, and Gate To Heavens.

I'm going to have to say, Nuit is my trade mark. My archer on every game is my main and called Nuit. This time I decided to switch it up and made Juvart my main Archer and Nuit my Blademaster on the PK server.

I'm not pro nerd though, I also am interested in Psychology (I will be going all the way until I get my masters...wooh. 9 years of schooling left. LOL) Graphic Design, Photography, HTML, Aggressive Inline, Guitar, Music, etc.

and yea, whatever. Oh and I guess my signature I should say is an edited picture of me, so people have an idea what I look like- since it's there and this is an introduction thread. Lol
    [SIGPIC]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7690/realnuitsigzt3.png[/SIGPIC]
    Juvart Lvl 20-Sanctuary Nuit Lvl 10-Lost City
  • Dry - Lost City
    Dry - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I am jeremy im 14 and i've played 2 mmorpg's before this world of warcraft and 2moons...so far i've liked WoW more than PWI but this is new and im thinking it will improve in due time
  • shadowrunners
    shadowrunners Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm Mark, 26 years old. I've played a lotof online games from Half-Life, Guild Wars, Cabal, DOMO, Fiesta, and quite a few others, but I never had that drive for realness, and purpose, and then I found PWI, and I got hooked after the first day!
  • callysto
    callysto Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hello all, I came here from another mmo, which I still play actively but have come to find I needed a break from the community. I'm hoping the community here is as polite, kind, friendly and insanely fun as the community of the other mmo I play. If your all insane I think I'll fit right in :P I'm kidding of course. I have yet to decide what to name my character, whether I'll go with my classic name I use with everything, and no, it isnt Callysto. Or if I'll start anew, come up with a new name, I'm still undecided :]

I guess, here's a little bit about me,
    I'm 20, and I'm no pro gamer, I work from home a majority of the time,
    so I have a lot of free time for gaming.
    Oh, I'm a girl, for some reason, a lot of people think I'm a guy upon first meeting me,
    I guess my classic name is a bit "manly"
    And in stating that I am indeed of the female gender, I should also mention,
    My heart is allready taken, I wont be looking for romance here, just fun.

Though I will always treasure and adore the friendships I've made r/l, and on other mmo's,
    I'd love to make friendships here as well, I look forward to meeting new people here,
    as soon as the torrent finishes downloading (:
  • loroths
    loroths Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Heya ^^ I'm Dave. I'm 20 and from England. I have no idea how often I'll be posting here or using PW, probably not as much as I'd like because life is there. I am a bit of a nOOb as I haven't really got into other MMOs before. Nice to meet you ^^
  • tobi513
    tobi513 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    IM downloading the game looks fun BUT DOWNLOADING IS SLOW AS HELL
    !!!
  • tobi513
    tobi513 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    oh also ima guy
  • _minta_ - Heavens Tear
    _minta_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    IN GAME

nick: _minta_
    lvl: look at avatar :)
    char: venomancer
    guild: Tensu
    Hubby: none

IN REAL LIFE

name: Santa
    student :)

im pretty nice and helpfull, love training pets and do everything what doesnt include grinding lol
  • Isabeth - Sanctuary
    Isabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yup, I'm Isabeth (because this forum dosen't allow underscores...or capitals -.-' Or I would be Akemi_Idane)
    In real life, though, I'm Emily. I'm 14, and I'm two months away from celebrating my boyfriend's and my 2nd aniversary ^.^
    So...if you flirt with me in-game, I will kill you. And if that one guy who picked me up and started kissing me is here, that was because I didn't know what the hell was going on. It was my first time online!
    Anyhoo.
    I really like manga, and I'm currently keeping up with Naruto, Bleach, D.Grey man, FMA, and xxxHolic. And I've finished so many series, it's hard to remember em all. Favorites were Death Note, Elfen Lied, and Alive!, the last one only being about fifteen chapters long, but it was good.
    I love recruiting my friends to play this game (one down, many to go XD), writing, and drawing. I consider myself a pretty good writer, and also kind of an unoffical editor for my friend Rae and her stories. Drawing, I'm a work in progress. I'm trying though!
    I'm not normally allowed on the computer during the week, but I tend to log on really late so my parents don't come in the room (sssssshhhhhhhh) so if I'm on during a weekday, it's usually 10-11:30 where I am.
    This game has like eaten my sleep, which I'm sure is bad for me, but I catch up on weekends.
  • Isabeth - Sanctuary
    Isabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    tobi513 wrote: »
    IM downloading the game looks fun BUT DOWNLOADING IS SLOW AS HELL
    !!!
    Yeah, it takes a while. Worth it though! Game = awesome.
  • drakkath1
    drakkath1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Heya everyone im Kimahris level 13 barbarian on the sanctuary server please message me if you want to be friends im pretty friendly i liek helping people to thanks for reading b:laugh
  • Lyiger - Sanctuary
    Lyiger - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hey! Lyiger here. I'm lvl 26 and I like PW a lot! =) I don't care about the massive grind I will run into at lvl 40+ because I have played WoW and PW gave us players a break compared to WoW. Many ppl I run into wile playing PW say that I'm a great person and that I am everywhere! I don't really believe them because I sleep just like everyone else but, I am wondering who has herd of me before...
  • gramish
    gramish Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Howdy! I'm Grammish. My characters are Jaytom (lv 5 BM) and Dendric (Lv 3 Cleric). I joined the game yesterday, and I'm enjoying it. I'm 23 years old, and live in Tennessee, though I'm currently going to school in Kentucky. When I'm not in school, doing homework, or playing online game, I enjoy reading and practicing my music (I play the guitar and various other stringed instruments, and I can somewhat sing).

Time to go. I need to have a 6 page research essay written up in APA format by noon tomorrow, and I'm only halfway finished.
  • qrayon
    qrayon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hi. I go by the name qrayon, I'm going to try out the cleric once this download is finished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vallove00
    vallove00 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Valeria is my name...
    31 is my age..
    PA is what I'm working as... =)
    playing games, sleeping are my hobbies...
  • Crimsonwing - Heavens Tear
    Crimsonwing - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hello :). My name is CrimsonWing (usually Usagi-chan) - in RL Sabine. I'm living in Vienna ^^. Blademaster, lvl 23: CrimsonWing and enjoying the game. (Even tough I'm a bit stressed because of the huge amount of quests I have got)
    I like playing guitar, listening to music, drawing everything that comes into my mind, watching Anime/reading Mangas, playing RPGs, MMORPGs, Racing Games etc. :)
    In addition to that: I really love cosplaying (Just made Uchiha Sasuke and L so far).

Wish you nice Lvling n_n
  • kikoushi
    kikoushi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This might be a wrong place to put it but if you can answer this one quickly then that would be great, and i'm realy sorry if i enoyed you, if i have.
    Anyway does anyone think that this game can mess up peoples computer,lap top with a virus or something.
  • Canus - Heavens Tear
    Canus - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi I'm Canus I'm 28 and I'm from england me and my girlfriend have recently started playing PW after semi-quitting Conquer Online liking it so far we hope to meet some nice ppl if you see me about feel free to say hi :)
    "How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf"
  • jiyoana
    jiyoana Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hello!

I'm Jiyoana, I'm 17 and I'm from Portugal. I was browsing when I saw the publicity to this game so I went to see and I thought it could be cool. So I tryed it and I'm a active player right now. :D
  • blightspeaker
    blightspeaker Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yo. I'm ben from upstate South Carolina, USA. I'm 19, and im pretty much a perpetual RPGer. my life, sadly revolves around that and school (much to the dismay of my girlfriend lol)
  • kazuma
    kazuma Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Heya, I played this game for a while, and quit for a while,. Now I'm back! =D It's an honour to meet you, all of you. I hope that we'd meet up one day ingame! ^____^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]If only deathnote was that simple...