Can ANYONE speak gibberish?!?!?!?

cenderic
cenderic Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
Can anyone solve my problem???? everything works perfectly (the downoad, the install, the update and the patcher) and THEN i press start and a box full of gibberish appears on my creen and completely ruins its feng-shui! can anyone fix this digital furniture disaster! (also i would like to actually play)
Post edited by cenderic on

Comments

• f0x
    f0x Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    cenderic wrote: »
    Can anyone solve my problem???? everything works perfectly (the downoad, the install, the update and the patcher) and THEN i press start and a box full of gibberish appears on my creen and completely ruins its feng-shui! can anyone fix this digital furniture disaster! (also i would like to actually play)
    Can u be more especific and maybe post a sreenshot? or else I (or anyone) wont be able to help you...
  • cenderic
    edited September 2008
    f0x wrote: »
    Can u be more especific and maybe post a sreenshot? or else I (or anyone) wont be able to help you...

Well when i reach the patcher and press start the following text box comes up:

weirdbox.jpg

Then my patcher closes and the game just wont play!!
  • dudemansir
    dudemansir Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's actually Chinese but it's being displayed weird because Windows doesn't natively support non-Unicode text. Try running it with Microsoft's applocale and posting a screenshot here. The mods might be able to help you figure out the problem then.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Install the East Asian Language pack from your original Windows disc, that might help.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • cenderic
    edited September 2008
    I would now my strangely named chum but I have no such disc as wondows home basic came with the Fujitsu Siemens which I operate on!!!
This discussion has been closed.