Refining Transfer?? What exactly is it?

finasoa
finasoa Posts: 68 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I talked to the weird looking fello standing near Ho Jenhsi in West Archosaur and he offers a service called refining transfer.

Does this mean that if I make a weapon or armor +2, and then get a higher level armor or weapon, I can transfer that +2 over to the new weapon/armor?

It also mentioned something about needing some stone...maybe called a chiukun stone or something.

Is this something that is supposed to be in the cash shop? I can't seem to find it anywhere (not like I could buy it as I still haven't received my Zen) but I am just wondering what this feature is and how exactly do I use it?

Also if refining a weapon fails, do you lose anything more than just the mirage celestones?
Post edited by finasoa on

Comments

• ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    BUMP, For great Justice Bring Up Every Post!

Actually i really want to know this too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    finasoa wrote: »
    I talked to the weird looking fello standing near Ho Jenhsi in West Archosaur and he offers a service called refining transfer.

Does this mean that if I make a weapon or armor +2, and then get a higher level armor or weapon, I can transfer that +2 over to the new weapon/armor?

It also mentioned something about needing some stone...maybe called a chiukun stone or something.

Is this something that is supposed to be in the cash shop? I can't seem to find it anywhere (not like I could buy it as I still haven't received my Zen) but I am just wondering what this feature is and how exactly do I use it?

Also if refining a weapon fails, do you lose anything more than just the mirage celestones?

when a refine fails, not only do you lose the mirage, u lose all refinements (so it reverts back to +0). there are cash shop items that give 100% success rates to refine, some greatly increase success rates (but dont guarantee it), and some that prevent the loss of current refinement level (so you just lose the mirage stone [and cash shop item])

ive never used the refinement transfer, but i believe your assumptions are correct
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • finasoa
    edited September 2008
    So what about these cheikun or whatever stones that seem to be required for it?

What are they are how do I get them?
  • finasoa
    edited September 2008
    Bump.

I would really like to know what these cheikun (or something) stones are, since it says something about them being needed for refining transfer...but I have no idea where to find these stones...cash shop or otherwise.
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Sounds like a cash shop item, however as we currently do not have a complete cash shop it's hard to say.

Wait and see?
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.