Pets

Options
akassa
akassa Posts: 93 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Venomancer
Can anyone explain me how do petswork... i mean i recently tamed a lvl 12 pet and he was much weaker than my lvl 1 pet which was lvl 12 by that time. Is that ebcause my old pet is a long time with me and he gets stronger or because the lvl 12 pet was really weak...

What pets should i tame? Any tips? ~~
Thara - Level 32 - Venomancer - Lost City Server
Post edited by akassa on

Comments

• phen
    phen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I watch the others higher than me with pets. Seems like gollum and big bee are solid choices for just about any situation
  • kittyeatsushi
    kittyeatsushi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yeah, pets that you tame at lower levels and level up will always have better stats than pets you tame at higher levels, when they're at the same level.

The pet with the highest attack is the lvl 8 Sawfly, and the pet with the highest physical defense is the lvl. 17 Molten Crystal (Golem thingie).
  • blazewolf
    blazewolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hey, wouldn't the Wolf be a pretty good medium, with good skills also tho? Or are wolves just completely useless? Also, are there good choices for attack and defense pets for air, water and land? I use my Golem for defense and my Wolf for attack on the ground, I just have a turtle to use underwater thus far. Y'all said sawfly is a good attack air pet, but is there a good air defense pet? What about underwater pets too?
  • sonata
    sonata Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Wolves don't make good tanks, they just look good. Their attacks generally aren't that good. Golem is your best tank. Most ppl just tame a underwater pet near their lvl because aren't that many water quests that need them. I think the flying piggie has good defense, but I've never been able to tame them so I don't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City PVP: SonataStar - Venomancer 1x
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yeah, flying piggy is the air tank. Has high hp and defences, but somewhat low attack. Your golem should have much higher attack than the wolf btw <_<

Highest attack pet would actually be the scorpion, but most people defer to the sawfly since it can cover both air and land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]