regen while meditating

crossrook
crossrook Posts: 22 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
meditating is really usefull when your were still at low lvls but it seems taking longer to fully heal while at high lvls

i suggest meditating recovers a % of HP/MP per sec

like 5%
Post edited by crossrook on

Comments

• mardukprophet
    mardukprophet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think 5% per second is far too quick. In 20 seconds, you would be full health and mana again. The reason programmers decide on slow regeneration for things like that is to limit how fast a person can grind, essentially. They want the game to be fun for all, without making it too easy. Easy games are easily abandoned. And in a gaming world where real-world money can provide a player with assets to aid him (hierograms [or whatever they are in International] to auto-restore health/mana), quick regeneration in this way would be considered a profit loss.

There are several angles to look at here, not just the player's perspective. Sometimes, what's good for just the player isn't the best answer.

I do like the percentage suggestion, but I believe it would need to be something considerably lower than 5%.
    darthpanda16:
    I will start deleting posts that are just posts to post in the Tech Support forums.
  • cesco
    cesco Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think 2% every second can be a right choice.
  • cesco
    cesco Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There is no chance to increase the regen of HP and MANA while meditating? I think that the % regen is the best choice...cause I'm level 12, I have to regen every 1/2mins while attacking mobs and I have to spend a lot of time before to be full hp/mana. At level 60 how many hours does it take to be full regen?
    If u want to keep the longevity of the game u can do something like this:
    LVL 1-10 --- 3%regen (33sec to be full for beginners)
    LVL 11-30 --- 2%regen (50sec to be full)
    LVL 31-50 --- 1.5%regen (66sec to be full)
    LVL from 50 to infinite --- 1%regen (100sec)

or another way is to greatly increase the regen while in "combat mode" to increase the endurance but I prefer the first method :).
  • Anvi - Lost City
    Anvi - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    maybe they can add items, like some gem that works for 10-30mins and gived a 1.5% extra and is very expensiv . so it should be used carefully not to be something to be overused. or you need some specual mats for create them or someting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3 owner.:p
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There is the possibility of crafting mana regeneration pots at the apothecary which I use all the time.

Try them :).
  • crossrook
    crossrook Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    found out that regen is based on your vit & mag then doubled when meditating

but not everyone has a huge vit or magic

like me my MP regen is 1 when meditating its 2 and my MP is 639 O.o WTH!!

blademasters & barbs need to use MP too an our build cant afford to add mag
    >_> and im sure the venos and wizards need to have a good HP regen too

either that or make the HP & MP pots cheaper :p