Witch Class for me ?

Options
zulgore
zulgore Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Barbarian
Hello .. im new in this game and i want to know .. witch class is good for a starter ( but im not noob im experienced MMO player .. ) i know how to quest and how to play BUT ..

i want a class really powerfull ..... and one who i will not die like every 20 seg ......... and i want to be able to quest Easy ... and i want to be good in pvp ........................................

i was thinking about a Blademaster .. or venomancer .. if u have any sugestion or Something .. just reply !

Thanks........

********************** i know my english is HORRIBLE ********************* im french O_O
Post edited by zulgore on

Comments

• zagura
    zagura Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    zulgore wrote: »
    Hello .. im new in this game and i want to know .. witch class is good for a starter ( but im not noob im experienced MMO player .. ) i know how to quest and how to play BUT ..

i want a class really powerfull ..... and one who i will not die like every 20 seg ......... and i want to be able to quest Easy ... and i want to be good in pvp ........................................

i was thinking about a Blademaster .. or venomancer .. if u have any sugestion or Something .. just reply !

Thanks........

********************** i know my english is HORRIBLE ********************* im french O_O

You sound like that guy who wants everything in life. XD
    Balance is natural in most games, Blademasters are decent for what you want, but still take some skill to use in PvP. Decent DPS and survivability make them nice to have, but Archers might still mow you down XD
  • l0ki
    l0ki Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i want a class really powerfull ..... REALLY? No idea

and one who i will not die like every 20 seg - Werebeasts

......... and i want to be able to quest Easy - Maybe werebeasts but venomancer is the easiest class to PVE and quest

and i want to be good in pvp - No idea.. if you got the skillz for pvp, choose cleric, maybe you can take down a werebeast w/ cleric skills XP