Dragons guild

Options
anyandrell
anyandrell Posts: 64 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
I know, I know, we were the first guild on the PvE server... (brag brag brag here).

Anyway, right now we only accept lvl 17+. We only have a few spots left in the guild, and the people who have joined the guild before OB started had preference. We are still looking for tanks and DD's in order to make more than two teams for FB (that we have now).

Remember: we are a guild of people who play for fun. That doesn't mean we won't go for TW (grin).

We are slightly nuts, in our late teens and late 20's-early 30's and get along great. Our rules are simple and can be found on our forum.

If you are interested, leave us a note on our forum at s10.invisionfree.com/PW_Dragons

Here's a few of us, taking a break between FB's, using our tank as a comfy couch:

crashcrashedrj9.jpg
Post edited by anyandrell on

Comments

• anyandrell
    anyandrell Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Ok right now we are only accepting lvl 20+ players. We do have a few spots left in the guild (esp after becoming lvl 2 guild), so if you are lvl 20+ please whisper me, or InuSeito, or Michelle, or Crash, or Kui, or any of the Executors, with your lvl and class. If you are below that level please go and register to our forum and we will give you priority once you level up. If you are registered on our waiting list, feel free to whisper us ingame if you need help with your FB19, we will gladly help you. Please do NOT reply or PM here as we are not checking that often this forum.