Can someone make me a sig?

Options
brando
brando Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Fanatics Forum
2008-09-0516-43-54.jpg

Could you just edit the picture to its just my face, and on this sig you can just add a bunch of fancy stuff :D

One more thing to put on sig...

Character Name - Brandon
Race - Winged Elf
Class - Archer
WoW - CoH - LotRO
Post edited by brando on

Comments

• darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    brando wrote: »
    2008-09-0516-43-54.jpg

Could you just edit the picture to its just my face, and on this sig you can just add a bunch of fancy stuff :D

One more thing to put on sig...

Character Name - Brandon
    Race - Winged Elf
    Class - Archer

lol cant you just use microsoft paint??
  • brando
    edited September 2008
    Options
    darknin wrote: »
    lol cant you just use microsoft paint??

Ehh paint doesnt look professional :D

Im talking like Photoshop status.
    WoW - CoH - LotRO
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I can make you one as soon as I get my Linux Ubuntu fully installed would it be ok if I make it tomorrow perhaps? untill then I'll need you to take SS of your character use tricks of the light and if you want fly up into the air with your wings spread and point the camera facing upward so its like you are looking up at your character and you see your wings spread out from beneath. Make sure to have some light hiding behind it. Then take another SS of only your face make sure to have blue clouds behind your face picture and be sure to capture the light so your face portrait turns out to look decent.

I will only need those 2 SS along with your IGN and a quote you would like to have in your signature to make one for you! I am really picky on what pictures I use and the one you took is much too blurry and has no light to reflect finer details of your character model.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • brando
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    I can make you one as soon as I get my Linux Ubuntu fully installed would it be ok if I make it tomorrow perhaps? untill then I'll need you to take SS of your character use tricks of the light and if you want fly up into the air with your wings spread and point the camera facing upward so its like you are looking up at your character and you see your wings spread out from beneath. Make sure to have some light hiding behind it. Then take another SS of only your face make sure to have blue clouds behind your face picture and be sure to capture the light so your face portrait turns out to look decent.

I will only need those 2 SS along with your IGN and a quote you would like to have in your signature to make one for you! I am really picky on what pictures I use and the one you took is much too blurry and has no light to reflect finer details of your character model.

Awesome Ill get those done tomarrow.

My IGN is Brandon if you have any questions thanks bro!
    WoW - CoH - LotRO
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    brando wrote: »
    Ehh paint doesnt look professional :D

Im talking like Photoshop status.

lol depends how much time and skill you want to put into it:D