Client Download - Disconnected From Server

kingza
kingza Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
After 83% of downloading the client, the download stops and says "Disconnected from server" and I am then unable to resume downloading the client. Any ideas?
Post edited by kingza on

Comments

• dethprince
    dethprince Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i have the same problem and its really starting to **** me off cuz i want to play this game
  • kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Try downloading the game in parts. Or try the torrent download.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lalafad
    lalafad Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    hey umm guys i get a folder a yellow file folder it said perfect world international and there data 1,2,3,4 ect i click a guy on there whereing a blue jacket and like a white ear and it says unzip problem
  • kinetikop
    edited September 2008
    Just click the first one, from what I saw it is a self extracting zip archive created with the 7-Zip program. Double clicking the first part should automatically extract all of the parts. Whichever part it stops on and says is corrupt, you know which part you need to try to re-download.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nerosen
    nerosen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    how do you get a torrent and please give a website cause i really really want to play this raw game
  • kinetikop
    edited September 2008
    You will download the .torrent file from the Perfect World download page : http://perfectworld.com/download
    and you can use a torrent program to download all of the files.

The most popular ones are:

Bit Torrent

UTorrent

Azureus Vuze

Bit Commet

I can't recomend any one in particular or instruct you on how to use them, but I can say they are all free to use and virus free aswell. For more information on each please follow the links and browse around yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.