Nicer players in Heavens Tear?

peki
peki Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
This may sound little weird but could it be so that ALL BAD GUYS WHO ONLY WANT TO KILL OTHER PLAYERS AND NOOBS ALL THE TIME TO SATISFY THEIR SICK NEEDS are in Lost City?

So this leaves a conclusion: In Heavens Tear, there are only peacefull and kalm and kind players :3

Or maybe people did choose PVE server simply because they hate to get killed while grinding...

but there is always a chance for me to be wrong...again. Or I didn't understant the real meaning of PVP server.....ehh
Post edited by peki on

Comments

• ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Your post is correct. Come to Heaven's Tear. We have tons of fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There are plenty of respectful players on both servers, which one you chose to play on should be decided by your prefered playing style.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • witcher
    witcher Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    peki wrote: »
    This may sound little weird but could it be so that ALL BAD GUYS WHO ONLY WANT TO KILL OTHER PLAYERS AND NOOBS ALL THE TIME TO SATISFY THEIR SICK NEEDS are in Lost City?
    So this leaves a conclusion: In Heavens Tear, there are only peacefull and kalm and kind players :3
    Or maybe people did choose PVE server simply because they hate to get killed while grinding...
    but there is always a chance for me to be wrong...again. Or I didn't understant the real meaning of PVP server.....ehh

Having played other MMORPGs I enjoy PvP even tho most do not have a level req. It's kind of nice to know that I cant be touched until lvl 30 in the Lost City Server. PVE can also be alot of fun, however I like the Kill or Be Killed idea that PVP brings to the table.
    Up to you tbh - what have you done in the past? Did you like it?

If Yes, then go back to that style
    Else, Change

:)
    Lead me not into temptation... I can find that myself
  • ruve
    ruve Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2008

That's a bit rude.
    I could say all the whiny brats play on the PVE server because they are too immature to handle being killed by pixels.

I play on a PVP server because I'm thinking end game pve will be boring since you already did 100+ levels of it. You'd want something new? Besides if there is no risk involved how can it be rewarding in accomplishing anything?

The only real rude people I've encountered on LC is the people with trumpets that are attention *BLEEPS*! (You get the picture.)
    IGN ~ Ruve ~ 2x Wizard
    Server ~ Lost City
    420ifur
  • v0r4cl3
    v0r4cl3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    well i think pve servers are not for the ones who dont like pvp but i talk for me, i like pve cause i can choose to pk or not pk thats the big diference.
    cumps
  • ossify
    ossify Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    you get a variety of ppl on both servers, wouldn't say pve is a better place, if one of the 'bad guys' on pve wanted to mess with you, ks your mobs and stuff, and they have their safety mode turned on, you'd be out of luck, so it just depends on what you like.
  • parshath
    parshath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Imo, pvp is only good when it is in a controlled environment, where it is a battle of brawns and brains. In a free pvp environment, it just becomes a bullying fest and basically who can backstab the other faster.
  • baifang
    baifang Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I could say all the whiny brats play on the PVE server because they are too immature to handle being killed by pixels.

Quote of the day for me ROFL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dagny
    dagny Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm on Heaven's tear, so yeah... nicer players are here :-)
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I only kill real "noobs" not low level characters. Yes, nearly all the people i kill are noobs >_>
    I don't have sick needs >_<
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • hellmatyr
    hellmatyr Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    well for PvP > players are more professional & competitive , making sure we dont **** up our stats and keep leveling up.
    PvE > more relaxed , less competition
  • akassa
    akassa Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm in lost city... i find playing against mobs only boring that's why... pvp makes the game mroe fun, i don't think only idiots are here.
    Thara - Level 32 - Venomancer - Lost City Server
  • relek
    relek Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I play on the PVE server, but its losing its luster, i miss the CB days of of running for my life. Made the whole game in general more interesting. PVE server is more like a "Grindfest Contest". SOOOOO im proably going to move to the PVP server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Actual screenshot taken in game.

IGN: Relek
    Server: Lost City

PVE Is for Cowards b:surrender
    PVP is for the Cool people b:cool
  • parshath
    parshath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well there are two things I absolutely hate: elitists and bullies. Since most (if not all) pvp servers are just crawling with elitists, I'll rather stay away from those scum that have not yet learned the value of humility. And since pvp servers have free-reign PK, it gives the option to those "sick" players to randomly PK whoever they want. Sure, there are "good" people on pvp servers, but they, for obvious reasons, never stand out as much as those that PK to fulfill their sadistic needs. I'd rather just stay away from this altogether.

I'll say this again: PVP is only good when it is in a controlled environment. Otherwise, it's just: "Hey, let's go kill random people."
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I say this thread should not have been started its flame bait.
    But imo PVE is nice if you dont want to PVP or if you want to have the option to turn it off. You get both types of people no matter where you go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It really is just another generic PvP vs. PvE debate thread, but I'll keep my eye on it. There's no harm in discussing it (albeit for the millionth time) as long as everyone is respectful of each other's opinions and server choice.

i.e. no flaming or trolling, please. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]