X3 The Number Of Monsters in one area!

Options
semii
semii Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Chronicles
Ok this is a serious problem, I can't even beat then newb quest for 10 minutes cause there is more players then mobs. X3 the number of them so ksing doesn't happen as much, this was not a problem in cb, but ob has like 3 times more people.

That is my suggestion...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am undead.
Post edited by semii on

Comments

• anasazi
    anasazi Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I agree that there should be more monsters. I cant say the exact factor to increase it by, but there definitely arent enough now. I'm seeing monsters getting attacked by 3 people as soon as they spawn because theres just not enough monsters for the number of people playing.
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    anasazi wrote: »
    I agree that there should be more monsters. I cant say the exact factor to increase it by, but there definitely arent enough now. I'm seeing monsters getting attacked by 3 people as soon as they spawn because theres just not enough monsters for the number of people playing.

they need to make an ANTI-KS system for people not in parties T.T.........i should make a new thread.....xD
  • crossrook
    crossrook Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    x3? maybe for the non aggro monsters but for the aggressive ones i say it should stay spread out
  • draynoair221
    draynoair221 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    More less agro monster.

I hate it when i walk infront of them and a bunch of them are chasing after me like crazy DX
    Ukelele(F/barb) Miseree(F/Vamp)xRein(F/Priest)xCloud(F/Marksman)BlackNaux(M/Warrior)
    Negelected by PWE and is still praying to get in. Had my key since they announce they game with BOI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:cryb:angryb:cry

2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:cryb:angryb:cry

2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy ****, i didnt even notice that lol.