QUANTUM Guild

Options
embl3m
embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
can you guys please get the **** out of safe zone its closed beta and you out number us.

Thanks,
Envy
Post edited by embl3m on

Comments

• kairon
    kairon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hey now, Quantum is a very good and respectable guild!!!

They lost with greater numbers multiple times! Then when fighting near safe zone, they run back whenever low on hp. But when we do the same, they start talking **** and making it seem like they won!!!!!!!

WHAT A GREAT GUILD YOU GUYS. PROPS.

Exclamation points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I am posting in this thread before it gets huge.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    devotion wrote: »
    I am posting in this thread before it gets huge.

I dont think they even read the forums, I just made this because I was annoyed seeing so many pussies on the PVP server =.=
  • kairon
    kairon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    SIG TEST

also

@ Quantum:
    WHY DO YOU PLAY?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    its unfortunate that you could make signatures out of every word that comes out of that idiots mouth >.>
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    What kind of nubs make threads like these on the foru..

Oh it's embl3m.
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    what kind of nubs make post with no relevance to the topic what so ever

oh wait its dayzd

edit: btw, grats this is the second thread ive made on these forums <3
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    what kind of nubs make post with no relevance to the topic what so ever

oh wait its dayzd

:) Personally I like Bacardi. He tanked for my Fb19 :D
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd wrote: »
    :) Personally I like Bacardi. He tanked for my Fb19 :D

He suffers from down syndrome.
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    He suffers from down syndrome.
    What does that have to do with anything? Besides making you sound like a swine.
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd wrote: »
    What does that have to do with anything? Besides making you sound like a swine.

Also known as Down's syndrome. A congenital disorder that is usually caused by the presence of an extra 21st chromosome. The affected child will have mild to moderate mental retardation.

I'm saying hes an idiot. Which he is. Along with the rest of his guild.
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Can you guys please stop with all the flame threads :( it doesnt make the forum look very good to newer people seeking help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    Can you guys please stop with all the flame threads :( it doesnt make the forum look very good to newer people seeking help.

Thats great, theres a help section, this isnt it.
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I dont think they even read the forums, I just made this because I was annoyed seeing so many pussies on the PVP server =.=

Envy darling, you never played with me alone, you always brought Kairon and i don't get down with two male threesomes. I wanted some personal one on one time >.>

<3 Shougo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sigoh wrote: »
    Envy darling, you never played with me alone, you always brought Kairon and i don't get down with two male threesomes. I wanted some personal one on one time >.>

<3 Shougo

Who are you?
  • sakie
    sakie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    embl3m we will do whatever we please who are you to tell us where to stand. What kind of **** name is embl3m anyways . Cry some more we don't care really . But here some advice stop making a fool of yourself ;). I think you have Down's syndrom yourself for making a post like this here :D.

Ps got something to tell us shout ingame don't bother posting we rarely read forums
    Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
    In USA-East Wildlands PvP, my name is Sakie. My Inductor ID is 8090048X060800038008708Z3edd21
  • bacardi0
    bacardi0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    To bad I dont got my screenshots of you guys crying about getting ganked then logging in safe zone so we leave. All well good job Envy you took screenshots of some lvl 30s getting ganked by lvl 30s. Proves nothing and I hope your still playing OB.
    Bacardi for the Party!

Server: Lost City
    IGN: Bacardi
    Race: Barbarian
    Level: 3x
    Guild: Quantum Leader
    We will be recruiting "experienced"(basic MMO experience or PW MY experience).
    Send me pm on forums about yourself and what race you play to join!! :)
  • lustress
    lustress Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I just find it amusing that someone comes here to flame us, out of their way to flame Quantum.

The reasons would have to be either jealousy or anger for being owned by the Quantum gang.

Which is it?

p.s. please flame me :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emblem
    emblem Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lustress wrote: »
    I just find it amusing that someone comes here to flame us, out of their way to flame Quantum.

The reasons would have to be either jealousy or anger for being owned by the Quantum gang.

Which is it?

p.s. please flame me :P
    Unless it was 3v9 you have never "owned" us. Unless you wanna count how you guys leveled just to barely win 3v6.

sakie wrote: »
    embl3m we will do whatever we please who are you to tell us where to stand. What kind of **** name is embl3m anyways . Cry some more we don't care really . But here some advice stop making a fool of yourself ;). I think you have Down's syndrom yourself for making a post like this here :D.

Ps got something to tell us shout ingame don't bother posting we rarely read forums

You guys made 3 post, seems like you care just a little bit.

What kind of **** name is sakie anyways? I'm sure you dont know what a emblem is and you're going to google it because very few peoples name on here is an actual name you could use IRL.

Cute only you and your guild are backing up this "making a fool out of your self idea". Btw its spelled syndrome.

bacardi0 wrote: »
    To bad I dont got my screenshots of you guys crying about getting ganked then logging in safe zone so we leave. All well good job Envy you took screenshots of some lvl 30s getting ganked by lvl 30s. Proves nothing and I hope your still playing OB.

Ganked? That wasnt a gank. We ganked you 6-10 times before that thou and then later on you guys had assembled an army to kill 2-3 people.

I doubt you made RQ run.http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/richierich555/barcardi2.jpg

We had 3 people above 30 GJhttp://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/richierich555/barcardi1.jpg

P.S. Bacardi, you level slow for somebody who took a week off from work to play.
  • bacardi0
    edited September 2008
    Options
    My ****ing in game name is Bacardi. Just because I have a week off work dont mean I dont party with friends or go to the bar. Take your medication Envy your Down Syndrome is showing.

You must of been soo pissed off at our "army" from killing you so many times you resorted to attempted blackmail. I don't know weather I should laugh or cry at how pitiful your life must be if you got nothing better to do then try ruin a guilds gaming. To bad though this little post you made has given me 5 whispers already today about people trying to join guild.

In a way... thanks for the reputation Envy.

And also we did make RQ run because every time it was about 10-14 vs about 5-10 of them. We chased them around Heavens Tear, Heros Tomb and Jade Shore. It wasn't just us though as you said. Maybe your so but hurt about us owning you that you cant get your facts straight.

I hope to see you in game Envy. As you and Karion have said many times.. everything that happens in CB don't matter; it's what happens in OB that dose.
    Bacardi for the Party!

• embl3m
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Take your medication Envy your Down Syndrome is showing.

I wish I never introduced you guys to the word Down Syndrome if that is all you're going to call me from this point on.

BTW you uneducated piece of **** there is no medication for Down Syndrome.

You must of been soo pissed off at our "army" from killing you so many times you resorted to attempted blackmail.
    Nah its cool most of our members didnt give a **** about closed beta. But now its open beta so we can have mini-army wars
    I don't know weather I should laugh or cry at how pitiful your life must be if you got nothing better to do then try ruin a guilds gaming. To bad though this little post you made has given me 5 whispers already today about people trying to join guild.

2 Words - Closed Beta

In a way... thanks for the reputation Envy.

NP, although I thought it was common knowledge that you guys are horrible.

Let me give a list of mental disorders you can call me since you're so fond of doing so.

* Anorexia Nervosa
    * Antisocial Personal Disorder
    * Anxiety Disorder NOS
    * Asperger's Syndrome
    * Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
    * Autism
    * Avoidant Personality Disorder
    * Binge Eating Disorder
    * Bipolar Disorder
    * Body Dysmorphic Disorder
    * Borderline Personality Disorder
    * Breathing-Related Sleep Disorder
    * Brief Psychotic Disorder
    * Bulimia Nervosa
    * Childhood Disintegrative Disorder
    * Childhood Disorder NOS
    * Childhood Eating Disorders
    * Cognitive Disorder NOS
    * Conduct Disorder
    * Conversion Disorder
    * Cyclothymic Disorder
    * Delerium
    * Delusional Disorder
    * Dementia
    * Dependent Personality Disorder
    * Depersonalization Disorder
    * Depression
    * Depressive Disorder NOS
    * Disruptive Behavior Disorder NOS
    * Dissociative Amnesia
    * Dissociative Disorder NOS
    * Dissociative Fugue
    * Dissociative Identity Disorder
    * Drug Addiction
    * Dyslexia
    * Dyssomnia NOS
    * Dysthymic Disorder
    * Factitious Disorder
    * Gambling Addiction
    * Gender Identity Disorder
    * Generalized Anxiety Disorder
    * Histrionic Personality Disorder
    * Huntington's Disease
    * Hypersomnia
    * Hypochondriasis
    * Impulse-Control Disorder NOS
    * Insomnia
    * Intermittent Explosive Disorder
    * Kleptomania
    * Learning Disorders
    * Malingering
    * Mental Retardation
    * Mixed-Receptive-Expressive Language Disorder
    * Munchausen by Proxy
    * Munchausen Syndrome
    * Narcissistic Personality Disorder
    * Narcolepsy
    * Nightmare Disorder
    * Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
    * Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
    * Oppositional Defiant Disorder
    * Pain Disorder
    * Panic Disorder
    * Paranoid Personality Disorder
    * Paraphilias
    * Parasomnia NOS
    * Parkinson's Disease
    * Personality Disorder NOS
    * Pervasive Developmental Disorder NOS
    * Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
    * Postpartum Depression
    * Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
    * Primary Sleep Disorders
    * Pyromania
    * Reactive Attachment Disorder
    * Rett's Disorder
    * Schizoaffective Disorder
    * Schizoid Personality Disorder
    * Schizophrenia
    * Schizotypal Personality Disorder
    * Seasonal Affective Disorder
    * Selective Mutism
    * Separation Anxiety Disorder
    * Sexual Addiction
    * Sexual Disorder NOS
    * Sexual Dysfunctions
    * Shared Psychotic Disorder
    * Sleep Terror Disorder
    * Sleepwalking Disorder
    * Social Anxiety Disorder
    * Somatization Disorder
    * Somatoform Disorder NOS
    * Specific Phobia
    * Stuttering
    * Tourette's Syndrome
    * Trichotillomania
    * Undifferentiated Somatoform Disorder
  • robb
    robb Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    BTW you uneducated piece of **** there is no medication for Down Syndrome.

i think a General anaesthetic would work for you envy, you should try it.
    make it a big dose aswell :) ...real big (so u dnt wake up)

i don't understand why deadly sins are so moody when it comes to quantum? i mean... they are supposed to be a random player killing guild, not a bunch of moody old women getting pissed because they cannot pk.
    maybe you need to stop trying (and failing) to pk people? guilds are for territory battles and doing dungeons together not for going around shouting at random people like you have ur caps lock button stuck down. if u didnt want to level and get somewhere in closed beta then maybe you should have just waited until open beta instead of trying to pk the first afk noob that u found?

your guild used to make me laugh, hanging around silver pool like u owned it when really u couldn't keep it for a day. but now i feel sorry for you, sneaking into our guild to try to show us up? thats so sad that you have to spend your days doing that just to act like your guild owns the world? and yet you ask us why we play this game...

its gotta be tough being as sad as u envy, hang in there!
    Robb.
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    Options
    robb wrote: »
    i think a General anaesthetic would work for you envy, you should try it.
    make it a big dose aswell :) ...real big (so u dnt wake up)
    aww you mad? so mad that you wish i would kill my self? smooth kid, you earned yourself 16 cool points.

i don't understand why deadly sins are so moody when it comes to quantum? i mean... they are supposed to be a random player killing guild, not a bunch of moody old women getting pissed because they cannot pk.

Because when we chase your guild to safe zone they abuse it running in and out of it while we stay out taking out our health bit by bit then saying we got owned then after 8-10 minutes of jumping in and out of safe you finally kill us and say you **** us. Just so you know that **** wont work in OB.

And we're not a random-pk guild. Stop QQ about CB
    if u didnt want to level and get somewhere in closed beta then maybe you should have just waited until open beta instead of trying to pk the first afk noob that u found?
    If anybody leveled pass 40 on purpose in closed beta you are a gigantic failure.
    maybe you need to stop trying (and failing) to pk people? guilds are for territory battles and doing dungeons together not for going around shouting at random people like you have ur caps lock button stuck down.

You cant say I fail when I can **** your guild 3v1
    your guild used to make me laugh, hanging around silver pool like u owned it when really u couldn't keep it for a day. but now i feel sorry for you, sneaking into our guild to try to show us up? thats so sad that you have to spend your days doing that just to act like your guild owns the world? and yet you ask us why we play this game...
    1. We did own it
    2. Sneaking? LOL? You think I care enough to actually level a character to spy on your failure convos? Cute that you guys will recruit any level 4 WF
    3. Days? What are you talking about?
    4. My guild doesn't own the world, I do.
    5. I asked why you play when you're so bad.. like really how do you lose 4v7 when you have the better classes? It's really pathetic.
    its gotta be tough being as sad as u envy, hang in there!
    Not as tough as being in the worst guild in the server.

if you say deadlysin is the worse you are far to predictable
  • robb
    edited September 2008
    Options
    aww you mad? so mad that you wish i would kill my self? smooth kid, you earned yourself 16 cool points.

Because when we chase your guild to safe zone they abuse it running in and out of it while we stay out taking out our health bit by bit then saying we got owned then after 8-10 minutes of jumping in and out of safe you finally kill us and say you **** us. Just so you know that **** wont work in OB.

And we're not a random-pk guild. Stop QQ about CB

If anybody leveled pass 40 on purpose in closed beta you are a gigantic failure.

You cant say I fail when I can **** your guild 3v1

1. We did own it
    2. Sneaking? LOL? You think I care enough to actually level a character to spy on your failure convos? Cute that you guys will recruit any level 4 WF
    3. Days? What are you talking about?
    4. My guild doesn't own the world, I do.
    5. I asked why you play when you're so bad.. like really how do you lose 4v7 when you have the better classes? It's really pathetic.

Not as tough as being in the worst guild in the server.

if you say deadlysin is the worse you are far to predictable

funny, is it just me or do i not remember u pking me once?
    and im not mad but i think most people in the game would like you to do that xD everyguild i have asked says they h8 u lol.

also quantum is not a pk only guild so dnt blame us if we are more concerned about lvling than you.

getting lv40 is not a failure. i got 1k free zen so i would call it a success. did u get 1k zen? hows ur mp and hp doing w/o charms??? cant pk now i take it?

and you are a random pk guild lol, you and ragequ33r will attack anybody within 100 meters of you. its quite funny really.

also we are far from the worst guild lol. if u count the guilds in order of, territory battles, players in it, highest lvls, guild level or just guild parties.. u will find quantum is rather near the top :)
    Robb.
  • bacardi0
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Envy the only time you ever killed us was when we were low lvl and not even ready for it. Most of the time it be me Archer Wizard and a Cleric. Karion and Pnut would come in and stun the Archer n Wiz while you and Devoltion shoot them untill they die. Then you guys would be running around for 10mins hitting me before I would die. Thats totally ownage.

Upper numbers?? Lets see a Barbarian, Archer, Wizard, and sometimes a UA Blademaster vs a dual axe Blademaster, Barbarian and 2 Archers. The only time we would have upper numbers is if someone you previously pked would come join in.

SnowFire and I killed you Pnut and Karion 3v2 many times on the last 2 days of CB. Then WuTang would show up and completely **** you 3 then you go cry in safe zone that we have to outnumber. The only time you come out is to let us chase you to Thousand Streams because you know you die if you stop.

If were so crappy then were would that put you?
    Bacardi for the Party!

• embl3m
    edited September 2008
    Options
    funny, is it just me or do i not remember u pking me once?
    and im not mad but i think most people in the game would like you to do that xD everyguild i have asked says they h8 u lol.

also quantum is not a pk only guild so dnt blame us if we are more concerned about lvling than you.

getting lv40 is not a failure. i got 1k free zen so i would call it a success. did u get 1k zen? hows ur mp and hp doing w/o charms??? cant pk now i take it?

and you are a random pk guild lol, you and ragequ33r will attack anybody within 100 meters of you. its quite funny really.

also we are far from the worst guild lol. if u count the guilds in order of, territory battles, players in it, highest lvls, guild level or just guild parties.. u will find quantum is rather near the top :)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL. If you spent your ENTIRE time playing leveling and you only got to 40 you are pathetic. When we heard about the free zen it took Kairon 1 day, Pnut 2 days, and myself 3 days to hit 40. We all got the free zen dont flatter yourself thinking you can in anyway out level us.

And TBH the hp/mp heiros where more annoying than any thing now i can finally go back to 2 shooting all your members.

Envy the only time you ever killed us was when we were low lvl and not even ready for it. Most of the time it be me Archer Wizard and a Cleric. Karion and Pnut would come in and stun the Archer n Wiz while you and Devoltion shoot them untill they die. Then you guys would be running around for 10mins hitting me before I would die. Thats totally ownage.

Upper numbers?? Lets see a Barbarian, Archer, Wizard, and sometimes a UA Blademaster vs a dual axe Blademaster, Barbarian and 2 Archers. The only time we would have upper numbers is if someone you previously pked would come join in.

SnowFire and I killed you Pnut and Karion 3v2 many times on the last 2 days of CB. Then WuTang would show up and completely **** you 3 then you go cry in safe zone that we have to outnumber. The only time you come out is to let us chase you to Thousand Streams because you know you die if you stop.

If were so crappy then were would that put you?
    You actually leveled to beat us in closed beta, its pathetic. We had the MG for 1 day then he stopped playing.

It was normally me, kairon, pnut, and devotion. That was it. Towards the end of closed beta we teamed up with RQ to camp Tears of Heaven which was hilarious seeing all the noobs cry about dieing before they could get there quest.
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL. If you spent your ENTIRE time playing leveling and you only got to 40 you are pathetic. When we heard about the free zen it took Kairon 1 day, Pnut 2 days, and myself 3 days to hit 40. We all got the free zen dont flatter yourself thinking you can in anyway out level us.

And TBH the hp/mp heiros where more annoying than any thing now i can finally go back to 2 shooting all your members.

You actually leveled to beat us in closed beta, its pathetic. We had the MG for 1 day then he stopped playing.

It was normally me, kairon, pnut, and devotion. That was it. Towards the end of closed beta we teamed up with RQ to camp Tears of Heaven which was hilarious seeing all the noobs cry about dieing before they could get there quest.
    '

that was hilarious :D
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • robb
    edited September 2008
    Options
    my rule was, get to 30 and stroll to 40 (which i did) tbh i spend 50% of time in fbs i did 30-50 of them

and woah u guys are pr0 owning random noobs like that :O

so much for "we are not a random player killing guild" i think that alone shows how much **** u guys speak, hehehehe.

and yea those charms where a ****!
    espicaly for my build (alot of def and slowly but surely kill the victim) i was doomed lol.

u guys should move onto your next little kiddie "grudge" on ragequ33r becuase at least they deserve it lol. now they suck!

unlike quantum! (quantum ftw.)
    Robb.
  • embl3m
    edited September 2008
    Options
    my rule was, get to 30 and stroll to 40 (which i did) tbh i spend 50% of time in fbs i did 30-50 of them

and woah u guys are pr0 owning random noobs like that :O
    so your guild is random noobs?

so much for "we are not a random player killing guild" i think that alone shows how much **** u guys speak, hehehehe.
    I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
    and yea those charms where a ****!
    espicaly for my build (alot of def and slowly but surely kill the victim) i was doomed lol.
    yes they where