smiley prob

Options
soulhart090
soulhart090 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
im not sure if this belongs in this forum but ive noticed since OB came that most of the smileys seem to glitch and change from one smiley to another very quickly, is it just my computer or is anyone else seeing this too? :confused:
Post edited by soulhart090 on

Comments

• lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Rofl totally!!

I forgot about it already. The smileys are all weird alternating between 2 at a time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • soulhart090
    soulhart090 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    one i got was 3 >_> i dont remember the third one but it was money---> rose---> sumthing else
  • khaai
    khaai Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Smilies are bugged, although not all of them.
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    They're mislabled from the icons also. 38 Slapped has the picture of "Beat Down" 28 Beat Down has the picture of "Slapped".

Some of the smiley animation crosslinks actually are funny. Like 37 Toodles, the smiley starts off being "Beat Down" before running away. The beat down one, gives a sort of confused look after being beat down. Otherwise the rest look really glitchy ^_^
  • felixomni
    felixomni Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I would like the smilies to be disabled altogether, or at least give players the options to hide them. They're irritating, they interrupt text flow, and they cause seizures in epileptic players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:Nepheneee
  • reversal
    reversal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I think the Piggys have a problem too :(
  • mastr
    mastr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yeah i saw it too. Its kind of annoying if your trying to get a point across using them. Its really weird to look at too.:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hanno
    hanno Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    yeh same here and this is the big bug!! CMON its the smileys!!!! people wont be able to express their emotions anymore....

i posted in the suggestion box a few days ago... dont know if they going to fix it