Bots and Gold Sellers where are the GMs?

snowwalker
snowwalker Posts: 49 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
O.k the game is full of bots and gold sellers There are bots everywhere and gold sellers in dragon city is anything going to be done about it ?
Post edited by snowwalker on

Comments

• retni
    retni Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's weird.
    I have yet to see a bot or a gold seller.
    Maybe I'm just not looking very hard.
    Miakis - Blademaster - Heaven's Tear
    Nyx - Venomancer - Heaven's Tear
    Flonne - Archer - Heaven's Tear
  • snowwalker
    snowwalker Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Just come to Dragon city there is a gold seller there now
    And seems the bot report button does not work? Is it broken Gm?
  • relek
    relek Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's probably not functional yet. The GMs have bigger fish to fry atm (Cash Shop, Tech Support, ect.). Dont expect them to be there long. Im sure the GMs will get it when they have the game up and running at 100%. The GMs are busy busy busy right now, everyone needs to stop saying they deserted us.... Its day 3 ffs, things arent going to start off perfectly despite the name of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Actual screenshot taken in game.

IGN: Relek
    Server: Lost City

PVE Is for Cowards b:surrender
    PVP is for the Cool people b:cool
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    relek wrote: »
    It's probably not functional yet. The GMs have bigger fish to fry atm (Cash Shop, Tech Support, ect.). Dont expect them to be there long. Im sure the GMs will get it when they have the game up and running at 100%. The GMs are busy busy busy right now, everyone needs to stop saying they deserted us.... Its day 3 ffs, things arent going to start off perfectly despite the name of the game.

yea me had same prob with newest update from version 4 to version 5 but I had same way to deal with that and thats try and try to patch it untill you do hehe cuz of this I got in game the moment servers were up for OB so I am guesing like this problems players have and many more out there its gona take while untill they realy devote to extreminating bot's:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The solution to gold sellers is simple: don't buy from them.
    But since humans are greedy creatures, there will always be gold sellers and bots.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • relek
    relek Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Sadly Iagree, as long as there are botters, there will be people buying from them, and as long as there are people buying from them, they will continue to exist. It's a vicious cycle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Actual screenshot taken in game.

IGN: Relek
    Server: Lost City

PVE Is for Cowards b:surrender
    PVP is for the Cool people b:cool
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    well curently I am more worried about scams will they be more often now thats OB cuz in CB was pointless and now right after I loged I saw some **** selling wodden sword in human parts lawl

Edit: by the way after little playing in OB when I was trying to do that leaping quest with bunch of others there was announcment it sayed "goodbye adsadsads" <<< was this first botter that got owned by GM's in OB I wonder :D ROLFMAO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    Delate this post Admin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • suntiger
    suntiger Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hehe, I saw that too!

And damn, there were a lot of people around the chest...
    After being unable to get it within the time limit because of all the people the first time, I decided to wait a bit and do it later. ;)
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    suntiger wrote: »
    Hehe, I saw that too!

And damn, there were a lot of people around the chest...
    After being unable to get it within the time limit because of all the people the first time, I decided to wait a bit and do it later. ;)

hehe we think alike I also gave up untill later now I have finished that quest:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • khaai
    khaai Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    And after this mess I still see people talking bad about other versions of the game...... Seems like PWI is no better. ;)
  • ossify
    ossify Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The GMs are banning bots, slowly but surely, maybe later they'll have their anti-bot programs do the banning, would be a lot more efficient that way.
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    ossify wrote: »
    The GMs are banning bots, slowly but surely, maybe later they'll have their anti-bot programs do the banning, would be a lot more efficient that way.

yea at least you have way ingame to report botters some games don't even have the way to report bot's fast enough I remember I reported in some game one web-spammer lol I got reply 2 MONTHs later that they check it lawn that web spammer LOOOOONG time ago gone :D so far I am happy hope it will even better later on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yesterday I reported a gold seller and a GM came ^^ -a Purdee girly one(prolly a man irl tho :( )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lipe124 wrote: »
    Yesterday I reported a gold seller and a GM came ^^ -a Purdee girly one(prolly a man irl tho :( )

Lucky you, I've called a GM at least 5 times so far and I've never had one respond to me.
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • engel0
    engel0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Theres an email called: customerservice@perfectworldinc.com and ive already reported a goldseller and got a reply (in 1 day) that he got banned.
  • petzku00
    petzku00 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think there is no 24/7 Gm online, they are sleep now i think.

i play in Heavens tear, and tryed get gm to ban Coldseller now like 3hours, but not see any Gm online .
    [SIGPIC]Tiger[/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    tricktia wrote: »
    by the way after little playing in OB when I was trying to do that leaping quest with bunch of others there was announcment it sayed "goodbye adsadsads" <<< was this first botter that got owned by GM's in OB I wonder :D ROLFMAO

You shouldnt double post ;) but yeah I wish I was on to see that! Lmao
    P.S. all you have to do is wait for someone els to post or right under your last post press "EDIT" and copy/paste or type what you want to add to that post right in and press submitt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • sphinx
    sphinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    so far I have only seen 1 gold seller in all the hours i have played. Thats not too bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    sikozu wrote: »
    You shouldnt double post ;) but yeah I wish I was on to see that! Lmao
    P.S. all you have to do is wait for someone els to post or right under your last post press "EDIT" and copy/paste or type what you want to add to that post right in and press submitt.

thanks for telling me I too agree and I starting to think not to post double posts but don't mind if you see posts like this one that I answered one time here you find 4 posts in line lawn who can blame me I was pissed off :rolleyes:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=29751&page=3

I think I gona start to check my old posts and edit where is needed so short headackes to admin's and mod's :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]