dragongamer Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    no i'm stuck at

precinct.clt

Can u plz help me with this one
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Also, while you're patching and it gets stuck, just exit the game.

Go back in, click on Start in-game, try to patch again and select resume.

It should resume off where it started and finish up.

You gotta love the internet connections... :D
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • theralas
    theralas Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Stuck on createinfo1.stf :eek: It is certainly nothing to do with my internet connection as its very fast and stable. But it just keeps getting stuck there over and over and over. Is there any chance just releasing the whole patch manually? Would just shut a lot of us up :)

Edit: if anyone could upload createinfo1.stf I would be extremely grateful
  • eniac
    eniac Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Thanks a gazillion, ryuuzaki! I too was stuck on the elements file, but your manual patch saved the day. Resuming the download did not help, and my Internet connection is rock-solid, so I have no idea what's going on. :confused: I sure hope this won't be a problem every time there's a patch, but I'm willing to install patches manually as long as you're willing to upload them. Thanks again!
  • bzalthek
    bzalthek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Got stuck on elements and tasks, but the file download you provided helped. Now I'm stuck on 026.dds (for over a day now) And sometimes 015.dds
  • eagr2b
    eagr2b Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ryuuzaki wrote: »
    I've no idea if this will actually work, but... extract the files into a folder, copy them all (I've preserved the filepaths) and paste into your \Perfect World International\element\ folder, overwriting the existing ones.

removed link

Edit: you should probably also hit the Verify button afterwards. >_<
    That did the trick!!! Thanks so much :)
  • quell
    quell Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ah sweet... Hopefully this will fix my updating issues. If it does I'll edit my other post linking to this snazzy and helpful thread.

It's encouraging to see such helpful and supportive moderators. I'm looking forward to finally playing this!

Many thanks Ryuuzaki.
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm going to remove the links and close this. Please use the official manual patch available for download: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=42021
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.