Regeneration

pitui
pitui Posts: 16 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I started this game at the beginning of open beta, so i'm a newbie. At the beginning of the game, quests were easy. I only needed to meditate+chug down a potion once or max twice during a quest. Now i'm lvl 22 (blade master), and quests seem to be a real pain. I need to rest every 3 mob. My equipment isn't bad, i'm wearing 2-star weapon and i have decent armor aswell.

What am i doing wrong? any help would be appreciated :)

ps: i'm out of life powders, and the flowers that is required to make them, don't grow at the new place i'm leveling.

So.... am i supposed to go back to low lvl places to gather flowers to be able to quest, or is there any other way?
Post edited by pitui on

Comments

• xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    chug HP and MP pots and remove the downtime... or if you can afford the cash shop, HP/MP charms will auto heal / fill mana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Gathering flowers isn't a bad idea. 2k hp is nice. You'll get a heal skill at level 29 that's pretty nice, so stick it out until then S:. Also try to use your stuns as much as possible, and if you have them yet your -mdef to +pdef buff / vice versa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pitui
    pitui Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    thnx for the quick replies :> ill struggle my way up to 29 then
  • sensational
    sensational Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i know exactly how you feel.

its even worse for me.. im only a lvl 14 archer and i have to rest every 3-4 mobs and i burn through mana like crazy.

also didnt help that im going mostly dex on my build so i dont have much vitality.

the regen rate seems really slow in this game though.
  • relek
    relek Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    For archer use the winged shell buff, you're level 14 so it should be level 2, it regens more mp than it uses, so my mp ususally stays nicely topped. Use it very very often, like every 2-3 mobs, it keeps you going for ages without resting. Not to mention the mobs usually hit me for 5-10 dmg when its up. Im not exactly a pro at archer, but i can tell this is going to be a signature move for archers. Take advantage of it wisley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Actual screenshot taken in game.

IGN: Relek
    Server: Lost City

PVE Is for Cowards b:surrender
    PVP is for the Cool people b:cool
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Looks like somebody needed to read the description of what their stats do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tao
    tao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    That's the reason I stoppped playing my Blademaster. In Closed beta I had to go through several hp+mp charms to reach level 40. Now I have switched to playing Venomancer which is far much cheaper to run.
  • ossify
    ossify Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    party up with some1 will ease up the pain.