Looking For a guild to help you? with experienced players? Ch3m1c4l

nique08
nique08 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
Hello there! To start off, I have played on the Malaysian server and have reached lvl 96. I'm currently changing to this server as the company that runs the other server is allowing hackers to remain unbanned. I can't respect a company that lets cheaters keep doing their exploits.
EX GM of ****
Ex Comm of Ch3m1c4l
Ex Mem Of Warlord
Ex Comm Of Malaysia

I can help you with quests etc, and answer any questions you may have, as well. I'll be recruiting former Malaysian players players this time around, Oh, and I was Nique08 and AbuseElf on Oracle. Perhaps you've seen me around . I got both to lvl 85+. Main priority is that i am looking for a tight group of people to lvl up really fast in this server. As i know all the quests up to lvl 90 im sure i can be of more help to you than a new player =). Trust me that experience in the game is an advantage.

I am also looking for players that share the same vision and thoughts.
Territory War is Complicated and if you do not know anything about how to obtain a land it would be hard if not difficult. Experienced players will know the levels required to obtain a land as well as how.

Land Gold Will be shared weekly amongst guild members.

Once joined i will brief you with it.

At last, Talk is of no use, actions speaks louder than words. So if you require a friend to lvl with ( really fast ) . Join my forum =).

This guild's goal is to be to participate in Territory War, and maintain a great reputation on the server. We also aim for a guild where all the members will look out for, and help, on another. We also aim to obtain the best gears with constant farming parties, and event runs.

If you are interested please register http://chemicalpw.heavenforum.com/index.html

Thanks for reading!
1 aim, 1 guild, 1 success story
Work as 1, play as 1, fight as 1, succeed as 1
Hope for the best, But prepared for the worse
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(I think there is a spy among us)

Oracle
Nique - EA 86
AbuseElf - EA 96
Other Chars too but lower than 80 not worth mentioning =)

Current -
Nique - WB 1
Post edited by nique08 on

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well, Abuse...

First off, having perfect spelling for your recruitment thread would be a plus. Near-perfect would also be nice. Secondly, there are a few other guilds already well-accomplished in recruiting, and as such it might be best to join one of them instead of further splitting the members apart with a new faction. If you are indeed who you say you are, then you'd be invited to any guild here(except RQ, due to their size self-limits).

... Besides that, good luck with your guild. If you go through with it, I would hope that you end up more successful than Chemical was in Oracle.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    nique08 wrote: »
    No members can be in other guild when in Ch3m1c4l with alts or other accounts.

that made me lol
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    lol hmm edited again thanks for the advice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Ahkay, excellent. Your guild follows many of the same standards mine does, if I inferred right.Though, the recruitment wordings are still kinda shoddy... mind if I correct it a bit? Here:

Hello there! To start off, I have played on the Malaysian server and have reached lvl 96. I'm currently changing to this server as the company that runs the other server is allowing hackers to remain unbanned. I can't respect a company that lets cheaters keep doing their exploits.

I can help you with quests etc, and answer any questions you may have, as well. I'll be recruiting former Malaysian players players this time around, Oh, and I was Nique08 and AbuseElf on Oracle. Perhaps you've seen me around ;). I got both to lvl 85+. Thankfully, there are IP blocks on most of the Asian countries. This should eliminate most of the Chinglish-speaking cheaters. :D.

If you can recall Ch3m1c4l, then these rules might seem familiar:

All members' actions reflect upon the guild.
    - This means: How you act towards others gives them an impression on the guild. We want it to be a good impression.

All members should be treated with respect.
    - No racism, no arguing, no name calling, english language in guild chat only.

- All members have to be active in guild chat.

No spamming in guild chat.
    - This means: selling items, whining about money, asking other players to give items/money, etc...

No random PK.
    - We will defend ourselves when the need arises, but we will not go out and randomly kill other players.

No bots
    - Botting is not allowed in this guild.

This guild's goal is to be to participate in Territory War, and maintain a great reputation on the server. We also aim for a guild where all the members will look out for, and help, on another. We also aim to obtain the very best in gear with constant farming parties, and event runs.

If you are interested please register http://chemicalpw.heavenforum.com/index.html.

Thanks for reading! :D

Hope ya like it.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    thanks i guess haha. good luck with your guild as well =). everyone has an equal chance at this. hopefully it wont be lop sided as in oracle =).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Thanks. And yeah, the system will differ from Oracle a lot. "WarLord" type guilds are strictly opposed by the biggest guilds here. So, any uprisers have the world against them from step 1. It should be fun to see how this server turns out.

Edit: Why do you have the WarLord slogan as your signature?
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    whats your id in oracle may i ask? you seem to know a lot about oracle =) . so i should presume you are from MY server as well. Also Warlord didnt start out being strong, chemical and legend were stronger. but ganging up on one another is the reason why warlord ended up being the strongest. But then again, i would not be surprised if the same scenario were to occur again. Just a different guild =).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    about the warlord slogan, im ex warlord too ^_^.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    I'm nobody. Just a devoted ReBorn 87WR. I never left - I'm truly and totally loyal to my guild.

WarLord did start out fairly strong, as the core players that had come from the Chinese version had prior experience, had their accounts played by many to level quickly, and spent a fortune on Cubigold. They had overpaid salaries in the beginning to suck all of the elite players out of Oracle. They had an amazing advantage. Chemical may have been stronger, but when WarLord got to them on the TW map, Chemical was destroyed. Legend was killed after they disbanded due to a corrupt GM. Malaysia was killed by sheer force after WarLord was done with most of the rest of the map.. Currently, all of the former enemies of WarLord(including some of WarLord themselves) have created an elite 90+ guild called Black. I suspect it of being a pawn to eliminate ReBorn, and provide mere entertainment for WarLord's weekly wars. Despite their better numbers, and gear, ReBorn still wins 75% of their defending battles vs. Black.

... That can tell you of my experience, I guess. I've seen more than my levels tell.

This time around, there will be no giant guild like WarLord, as is planned. Rather, I expect to have about 5-6 guilds on the map, after the map has developed for a while. So far, I know of three of these.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    AbuseElf! =D
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    =) at lvl 87 i can tell you were not here when the game just went into open beta. I was =). But i do share your thoughts on this. i do hope to make the territory wars more balanced and not just one single guild killing and owning the rest =). To be honest, you may not know much details as you do not know the GM of malaysia warlord reborn and new era personally . And there were agendas which i dont think you want to know nor do i want say. its in the past =). Good luck now =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    OMG !! =D are you recruiting too??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yep =D though recruiting in a strange manner. Gonna try to get a strong guild runnin =D
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Hm. Well, ReBorn had only 3 lands at the time I first looked a the map. Pandacrew still existed, as did VooDoo. I'm a **** leveller, I guess. Having a first account that I abandoned at 5x probably slowed me as well. Quitting for 2 weeks after that probably didn't help either. I'm pretty sure I joined early on... I think my earliest guild memory was that of "Archengeli" failing the assault on some land I can't remember.

...And I do know the ReBorn GM(Divine <3) personally. :p. Awesome guy... very great leader, as well. I tell you, he makes the difference between win or loss in a war against Black. Anyways, you're right. Discussion of past guild wars isn't really helpful so long as we know the latest winning strategies :)
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    come to my forum and use the chatbox there got things to talk to u =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ark wrote: »
    I'm nobody. Just a devoted ReBorn 87WR. I never left - I'm truly and totally loyal to my guild.

WarLord did start out fairly strong, as the core players that had come from the Chinese version had prior experience, had their accounts played by many to level quickly, and spent a fortune on Cubigold. They had overpaid salaries in the beginning to suck all of the elite players out of Oracle. They had an amazing advantage. Chemical may have been stronger, but when WarLord got to them on the TW map, Chemical was destroyed. Legend was killed after they disbanded due to a corrupt GM. Malaysia was killed by sheer force after WarLord was done with most of the rest of the map.. Currently, all of the former enemies of WarLord(including some of WarLord themselves) have created an elite 90+ guild called Black. I suspect it of being a pawn to eliminate ReBorn, and provide mere entertainment for WarLord's weekly wars. Despite their better numbers, and gear, ReBorn still wins 75% of their defending battles vs. Black.

... That can tell you of my experience, I guess. I've seen more than my levels tell.

This time around, there will be no giant guild like WarLord, as is planned. Rather, I expect to have about 5-6 guilds on the map, after the map has developed for a while. So far, I know of three of these.

And this is why i play... the very indepth story lines. ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • holz
    holz Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    nique08 wrote: »
    EX GM of ****
    Ex Comm of Ch3m1c4l
    Ex Mem Of Warlord
    Ex Comm Of Malaysia

I can help you with quests etc, and answer any questions you may have, as well. I'll be recruiting former Malaysian players players this time around, Oh, and I was Nique08 and AbuseElf on Oracle. Perhaps you've seen me around . I got both to lvl 85+. Main priority is that i am looking for a tight group of people to lvl up really fast in this server. As i know all the quests up to lvl 90 im sure i can be of more help to you than a new player =). Trust me that experience in the game is an advantage.

I am also looking for players that share the same vision and thoughts.
    Territory War is Complicated and if you do not know anything about how to obtain a land it would be hard if not difficult. Experienced players will know the levels required to obtain a land as well as how.

Land Gold Will be shared weekly amongst guild members.

Once joined i will brief you with it.

At last, Talk is of no use, actions speaks louder than words. So if you require a friend to lvl with ( really fast ) . Join my forum =).

This guild's goal is to be to participate in Territory War, and maintain a great reputation on the server. We also aim for a guild where all the members will look out for, and help, on another. We also aim to obtain the best gears with constant farming parties, and event runs.

If you are interested please register http://chemicalpw.heavenforum.com/index.html

Thanks for reading!
    they've changed the quests so like bad luck there with that one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    still having knowledge is better than none. but what im stressing here is a tight group of maybe 10 people to level up together really fast .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    Also most importantly having a mature leader age 22+ rather than a 13 year old behind the pc is a + point as your GM. =).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • dinoman
    dinoman Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I posted on the forums.
    :eek:
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Abuse :D

I used to do some fbs with you, i opened stall in 29fb once and didn't get exp for the boss kill and you laughed at me =( remember? that was a loooong time ago when we were still in Msia guild.

Your male EA looks like a girl :D
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • moon
    moon Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    which server this guild will be in?
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    haha im sorry i have a very short memory =). nice meeting u here again faru. as with your question moon its the pvp server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • dinoman
    dinoman Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    but which pvp server?
    :eek:
  • nique08
    edited August 2008
    well at the moment ether, but apparently they are wiping the server for ob soon O-o a week i think. so not much point lvling atm, also the price of zen is questionable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • wargasm
    wargasm Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hi nique, bfme2 here dunno if ya remember, im that WB PKer who used to follow flamez everywhere :P
    :DBFME2 on PW (Oracle lv 89WB+lv 71EP):D
    wargasm1 on FFR rank top 200/1.5 million players
    :):p:)TO JOIN PVE GUILD PM ME:):p:)
    ===============================
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?
  • nique08
    edited September 2008
    no longer playing, i wont pay 1 dollar for 1 cubi. its insane =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oracle
    Nique - EA 86
    AbuseElf - EA 96

Current -
    Nique - WB 1
  • tao
    tao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi AbuseElf
    Don't know if you remember me but I was with you in Jin Wu Men guild then we went to Malaysia guild together. Then later to Warlord. I had a lvl83 WF Nekomajin but I stopped playing a few months ago and gave my account away.