Tainted :- Recruitment Open

Options
wildd
wildd Posts: 39 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
Tainted

Hello, some of you may remember me from previous version of PW and other games like L2 etc (WildCard/RKWildCard) me and a good friend + long standing member will be making Tainted again here on the USA server, we already have are core group of players who will be joining us on the server when it goes into closed/open beta.

What we want from you and Requirements to join:

- First off ventrillo is a must no excuses if you don't have it or don't want to use it do not apply.

- Are current clan LvL is 2, and will be raised to 3 when we need the room :)

- We do not mass recruit randoms like alot of guilds do, if you do not join vent and make your self an activie member of the guild you will not be stayign with us long.

- All member must be fluent in English, don't mind where you are from but if you can t communicate with us on vent and in game you are of little use.

- We are primarily interested in PvP thats why we play mmo's so if your not looking to get stuck in or afraid of dropping gear do not apply.

- You must be an active player, the majority of are core group play a minimum of 10 hours a day, we don't expect all applicants to do this but we do expect you to be active in game and on ventrillo.

- The minimum age is 18+ we have a laugh on vent and don't want little kids listening :D

- Minimum LvL required to join is 30+, we may make acceptions to this depending on peoples activity, and the cap will be raised to keep in line with the average level of the guild.

- We are not a selfish group of player's we will help everyone we can within reason and expect all new members to do there best in helping/progressing the clan as a whole.

- Smack talk and the general **** you hear most clans spouting after a fight is not something we do, gf is enough most of time ;)

How Do I Sign Up?:

If you follow this link http://merc.dark-network.net/viewforum.php?f=52 it will take you to our forums where you can register and make an application, do not apply in this thread as it will be ignored. Instructions can be found on our forums on how you should post your application.

Some of our members read this forum so if you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread or post on our general forums which can be found by following the above link.

See you when the server goes live people, especially RQ :D
Post edited by wildd on

Comments

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oo seems like you guys know RQ very well ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • lachy
    lachy Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Indeed we do.
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Is this the same "Tainted" guild from delphi who claimed they would own everyone? Then completely dissipated within 3 weeks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lachy
    lachy Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xkwisite wrote: »
    Is this the same "Tainted" guild from delphi who claimed they would own everyone? Then completely dissipated within 3 weeks?

We are the tainted from delphi but we never made any claims, its quite hard to own everyone with 15~ members and crazy delays but we did gank the **** out of Espada and all the other malasyan homos.
  • shalan
    shalan Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This will be fun. The guys in Tainted are a great bunch of people to play along side. I have played with them in L2 servers for the past couple of years. Always up for a good time and a great laugh. We come from all corners of the world with many different backgrounds. One thing that we all have in common is that we love to have fun in MMORPG's and help everyone achieve the best they can.
    If you are after some great times and alot of fun, then apply at our forums.

Looking forward to seeing you all in game soon.
  • ph0bia
    ph0bia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

We did own the clans that we PvPed against, but nothing kills a game faster than playing with 300+ ping.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I have a slight recollection of tainted on delphi.

Nice to see some healthy competition ^____^
  • wildd
    edited August 2008
    Options

I made Tainted after me and my friends who started the game left Espada as Enforcer was a *ahem* :)

There was never any claim made by me or the few members of Tainted having 10 people 4-5 weeks into the game doesn't put us in any position to be making claims like that.

What did happen is all my members get KOS by espada simply because we left as we disagreed with them :) which was all good for us since we enjoy the pvp :P

And your comments can only leave me to presume you are one of those said Espada members who did die on a regular basis by me at least :P if not what's with the bs comments.

This time around though are clan will be made from the beginning with are usual core group, not when everyone has already established them selves and took territory's.

Not here to debate other versions though so lets keep it related to this game please :D
  • stoney
    stoney Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Lol sounds like a butthert person, Never once said these words is any game.. Looking forward to playing with my people again, were doing a reunion all our old hardcore legend of mir and linage II players on perfect world so should be a great laugh.

See you all ingame.

/Stoney
  • mouse13
    mouse13 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Let me guess, RQ?

rofl.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mouse13 wrote: »
    Let me guess, RQ?

rofl.

Wasn't in RQ back on Delphi, no. One of our main enemy guilds, in fact.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Cya ingame and "Play Nice"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • ic3heart
    ic3heart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    we always do :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because humans are the greatest monsters.
  • ic3heart
    ic3heart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    weeell recruitment is still open
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because humans are the greatest monsters.
  • helyas
    helyas Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    it will be a lot of fun playing with all the old guys again :)
  • wildd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    helyas wrote: »
    it will be a lot of fun playing with all the old guys again :)

Yep certainly will :)
  • wildd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Still actively recruiting :)
  • shalan
    shalan Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not long till OB starts.
    This is going to be fun.
    Don;t forget to appy for membership if you are without a guild and are looking for a fun multi-region clan to play with.

See you in game soon.
  • wildd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Most of us have not been playing the beta since already have plenty of experience in the game, os make sure to check out forums as you are unlikely to catch me in game until open beta starts.
  • wildd
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Recruitment is currently closed as we are full for the time being, anyone wishing to join may make an application at the URL posted in the thirst page. By the time we open recruitment in 4 days or so the minimum lvl will be 30 to join so bear this in mind when making your application.