What happened to the official Zen Thread?

kinetikop
kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
What happend it was deleted already? I thought they wanted our opinions, why was it closed and deleted already?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kinetikop on

Comments

• anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I just plan to read it after checking my email, and it just... vanished ><.
    Is it a proper way to manage this problem ^^? You want community response, and... Good job ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monarch
    monarch Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It was moved, not deleted.
  • kinetikop
    edited September 2008
    monarch wrote: »
    It was moved, not deleted.

Then where was it moved to? link please I can't find it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monarch
    edited September 2008
    My guess the admin area of the board for discussion. Could have been handled a little better, but I think they have all the information they need from the speed and volume of that thread.
  • kinetikop
    edited September 2008
    Alright, thanks. Please close or delete this topic GM's. Thanks again monarch for the information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I don't see it anywhere. If it was moved, the link would still work. If it was moved to a restricted area, you'd just get an unauthorized access message... but it says it doesn't exist. >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • koolk
    koolk Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    These are not the posts you are looking for...
  • monarch
    edited September 2008
    I was just speculation on the thread. If its deleted, its deleted.
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Apparently it was deleted, so it seems the GMs AREN'T really concerned with apparently dozens of players NOT getting their promised Zen.

I'm not even going to log into the game until i get my free Zen that i was promised. I can't do anything because my inventory and bank are both full with items for either crafting, or to break down into fuel, so i need safe extension stones.

*EDIT* Also, i know that both dvorak and xarfox said to send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com and I did that, three times yesterday about every three hours, and i never got any reply. Something is broken here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monarch
    edited September 2008
    ranthe wrote: »
    I'm not even going to log into the game until i get my free Zen that i was promised.

Then how will you know?
  • harshva
    harshva Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Okay I tried to click on the link for the offical thread and it said " No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator " and when you click on administrator ( which is link for email ) it says " Sorry. The email function has been disabled by the administrator." ?!?!?!
    Harsh
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ranthe wrote: »
    Apparently it was deleted, so it seems the GMs AREN'T really concerned with apparently dozens of players NOT getting their promised Zen.

I'm not even going to log into the game until i get my free Zen that i was promised. I can't do anything because my inventory and bank are both full with items for either crafting, or to break down into fuel, so i need safe extension stones.

*EDIT* Also, i know that both dvorak and xarfox said to send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com and I did that, three times yesterday about every three hours, and i never got any reply. Something is broken here.

You probably won't get a reply instantly. Spamming their inbox won't help your case either.

I think the thread deletion was an accident. They really are concerned, as it affects them as much as it affects the players. Besides, this is about the Zen Pricing thread, not the leveling contest reward. That thread is still there: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=38421
    So please keep this thread on topic. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    monarch wrote: »
    Then how will you know?

checking the billing page of course.

And ryuuzaki. Zen is Zen. If i can't get what i was already promised by the GMs, you can be certain i WON'T be buying any on my own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • harshva
    harshva Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ryuuzaki wrote: »
    You probably won't get a reply instantly. Spamming their inbox won't help your case either.

I think the thread deletion was an accident. They really are concerned, as it affects them as much as it affects the players. Besides, this is about the Zen Pricing thread, not the leveling contest reward. That thread is still there: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=38421

Damn typos and now this ;):p
    Harsh
  • siberian
    siberian Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Thought just occured - it's incredibly hard (near impossible, not quite but near) to do HH without chomping out most of a Gold Hiero on the Tanker and the EP (cleric whatever) unless they are ridiculously over levelled on the HH - thats going to make it $10 for each run in hh? The prices definately need to be adjusted.

And sorry for my cynicism, but lumping all threads into one and then an accidental deletion just says you want one thread for the Admin's to ignore and board staff to tidy.
  • monarch
    edited September 2008
    We can just hope that they are working on a plan with all the vast input that we have given.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ryuuzaki wrote: »

I agree with you, things happen lol. They are dev's of a f2p game where the only way they will make money is by the CS. It would be stupid to not be concerned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • kinetikop
    edited September 2008
    Thanks for all of the info everyone, I really do hope they start showing the action they are taking to the community before too many people lose faith. We understand this can't be changed in a day because it has to be discussed within the company and they need a reasonable time to make any large change such as this, but it would be nice if they could let us know "Hey we are going to have a meeting with some other part of the company in xx days, we will bring up this issue and do what we can to change the prices then." or any sort of an update on it would be great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monarch
    edited September 2008
    The discussion thread is back. Told you it wasn't deleted...or it has atleast been restored.
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Sorry folks, yes, i goofed. I was moving, merging and locking various zen pricing related threads and in the process ended up deleting the main one. Went out to lunch thinking all was good and came back to discover the error. Its back up (but slightly borked, you'll see why if you're keen on detail :p ).

Apologies for the inconvenience!
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
This discussion has been closed.