PvP vs PvE

drfotis
drfotis Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Does anyone know which are the differences between PvP server and PvE server? Also, is there in PvP or PvE server a way to fight with another except duel, like PvP and Pk in lineage? :P
Post edited by drfotis on

Comments

• drfotis
    edited September 2008
    Anyone??????
  • wolphstrykes
    wolphstrykes Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The most I know is the difference in player vs player settings... in the PvP server, from what I understand, the PK settings are always on. In the PvE server, it's optional... but if you turn it on, you have to stay in PK mode for 10 hours. Duels work the same either way... again, from what little I know.
  • drfotis
    edited September 2008
    Thx :):):)
  • drfotis
    edited September 2008
    1st) If you can answer to my first question plz do it...
    2nd) Can you open 2 times PW, to have the player and a buffer?
    3rd) Are there any clans in PW, and any clanhalls?
  • drfotis
    edited September 2008
    Anyone? :D:D:D:D
  • petzku00
    petzku00 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    In Pvp server when you get lvl30 your not safe from others lvl30+ players, they can kill you if they want and you can kill them if you want. There is some penaltis when you kill ppl, (name turn pink,red)

Pve server you can choose when you want to turn that safemode off/on(lvl 30+). so if there is 2 ppl turned safemode off, they can kill each other when they see each other in battlefield(grind area). if you have safemode on,you can't kill ppl whit safemode off and they can't kill you.

Both have duel option, you can challence someone to fight.
    Both have Territory war's (TW)
    Both have arena where can kill ppl whitout penaltis.

There is always chance to drop items/gold when someone kill you, White name less chance than red name.
    [SIGPIC]Tiger[/SIGPIC]