Class Question

witcher
witcher Posts: 88 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I got a question for anyone who started last night at 6PM PDT.
I created an Archer, as I always make a ranger or its equiv. in every RPG I play. My question is, after seeing the mass amount of archers last night from pretty much 6PM until 10PM PDT were the other start areas as over populated as mine?
You litterally needed to run as far away from people as possible and grind on mobs a lvl or two higher than you because the mobs you needed were being farmed by 50+ people at any given time.

So I guess my question is, was it just Archers and Wing Elves in general or was every race and class that had about 11d billion people playing them?
Lead me not into temptation... I can find that myself
Post edited by witcher on

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    witcher wrote: »
    I created an Archer, as I always make a ranger or its equiv. in every RPG I play. My question is, after seeing the mass amount of archers last night from pretty much 6PM until 10PM PDT were the other start areas as over populated as mine?
    You litterally needed to run as far away from people as possible and grind on mobs a lvl or two higher than you because the mobs you needed were being farmed by 50+ people at any given time.

So I guess my question is, was it just Archers and Wing Elves in general or was every race and class that had about 11d billion people playing them?

Yeah open beta is going to be like that for awhile sadly :( but other area's are in fact as populated as where you started if not more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • kazzierod
    kazzierod Posts: 2
    edited September 2008
    witcher wrote: »

i think it was every race same were i was
  • speaker
    speaker Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Im sure the Untamed were the worst with the Veromancers. Just about half of the people in the winged elves area were veromancers.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    bobobob wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahahha Lolollolllolol Hahahah (103)

b:bye This is NOT the way to increase post count.

PLS stop necro'ing old threads.

You will lose your count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
This discussion has been closed.