Open Beta Bots

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    How do you know they are bots lol? from looking at those pictures I cant tell. Not that anyone els could either.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • janppah
    janppah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i have seen that type groups too..all run same way, stop same time and attack same mob...here i saw one group but in pw my many of that kind of groups
  • heaten
    heaten Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Sure you cant see it on Scrennshoots but come to game as Vencomancer/Barbarian (Lost City Server) and go at past of Lost City and Broken Bridge Village...You can see on some Groups of bots when they attack on one monster same time..
  • bigtoyota
    bigtoyota Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Did you click on their character, then right click their picture and choose report as hacker?
  • heaten
    heaten Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Sure, but i can report every 5min .. I dont need waste time with that reports
  • moti02
    moti02 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Any chance they might be 2/3 users two-boxing? I hope so. I'd hate to see a decent game ruined so early or late for that matter. :(
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Report any bots that you find in game. We have GMs who are actively looking for bots as well as gold spammers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bowcannon
    bowcannon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    FRAPS is your friend...screenshots only show so much, however VIDEO is undeniable :D
This discussion has been closed.