• sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited September 2008
    Ripp-Off if its True:mad:

sealed~
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If they still keep the $1 = 1 gold yes...

Still no confirmation of the price of zen....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • albin
    albin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Can anyone post some sample "item mall" prices ?
  • kamao
    kamao Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Please respond if the cash items are priced permanently that way and please post if $1 = 100 zen = 1 gold is correct.

I saw elf wing is 15 gold which is $15. Seriously, I played this game in PW-MY and did not buy a cent because I knew that the PWI will be online someday. This day has come and the price is nothing to sneeze at. Heck, $2.50 for silver heiro that is just 6 to get to $15.

My point is I could play WoW for the same amount every month. I always thought that for $15 dollars that will go a long way in this game. Given that the client is free which is I think a big plus. The way I intend to play this game will be more expensive.

Please rethink your prices. This is a good game but I still price it at $15 a month where you could play comfortably, level moderately, giving you the right gaming satisfaction. I reckon that will cost me $25 a month. The price is more that what I value it for.

Else I will be cheap like in PW-MY and play it horribly slow but at least it will be free. Your call.
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I WAS going to pay for heiros to level at a good pace but now I think i'm going to earn the money ingame instead.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • esy
    esy Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    albin wrote: »
    Can anyone post some sample "item mall" prices ?

I looked at the items that intrested me, 2 gold for a Cage, 90 silver for a bronze HP charm. I think it was 3 gold for an inventory stone. I should have really just used print screen ^.^
  • haiz
    haiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    When they said they were going to lower prices, I thought they'd actually lower them. 50 cents off of something that was tripled the price of what it should have been was nowhere near enough. I don't care about the rest of the stuff, it's just the hierograms.
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    At least it's cheaper than flyff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Copied and pasted from another thread:

We realize that some of you are not happy with cash shop item prices. Since Closed Beta the prices of a lot of items have been dropped, and this was primarily due to player feedback.

We are constantly watching the community and listening to what our players have to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    $2.50 is still way too high for silver charms. Maybe a gold one would be OK at $3, but silver ones at least need to be dropped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • esy
    esy Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    These prices are excessively too high for the games own good. I mean people will put up with some latency issues for cheaper items. And if no one used the cash shop then eventually Everything dies.

Tho in a semi related note I love the fact that you make people have an account for a week before accessing the shop. That should cut down on people starting and on day one spending a bunch and then quiting on day 3.
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    Copied and pasted from another thread:

We realize that some of you are not happy with cash shop item prices. Since Closed Beta the prices of a lot of items have been dropped, and this was primarily due to player feedback.

We are constantly watching the community and listening to what our players have to say.

Listen harder than.
  • luffiy
    luffiy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Oh Gawd... Its Nexon 2!!

I'm still wondering why lvl 50 wings are less expensive than the lvl 30 wings... O.o
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Prices are retardedly high. And this doesn't hurt big guilds like RQ, it hurts the little guys who can't control terrs and can't afford for them. And they don't need to be hurt anymore.

Fix this ****. You want your community feedback? Here it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • rev
    rev Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have to agree, I seriously do. I am all for supporting your game, but for people like me, who barely get by as is without paying for extra things, you just alienated me from your cash shop items due to the fact I can't afford to pay for that much, and won't be for a while yet, you'd be best to lower the prices more, or else you will lose many players, specially those who have high lvled characters on MY because the items are STILL cheaper there, and thats including any conversion rates. Seriously mods/admins/devs I love this game (I gave 2 sleepless nights, and 3 full days on your contest for the 10 zen, only to come up short due to one quest that wouldn't work, and a bunch of really crappy drop rates for quests which set me back, A LOT) and I would love to support the game, but I just can't at these prices, do lower them more guys, you made a small step in the right direction.
    "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

Phase 1 Dungeon Design Contest Winner!
    Entry: Hall of Forsaken Souls, Twas fun to design.
  • luffiy
    luffiy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Fix this ****. You want your community feedback? Here it is.

That could have been said a bit nicer O.o Your demanding service from a free game >_< The best way to show your dissapointed with the prices is to just say "I don't like these prices" then not buy anything.
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    And the community agrees. They're just playing OB so they don't check the forums. These prices really need a look at. The 1 dollar 1 gold conversion is fine, just change the damn prices in the shop.
  • kick123
    kick123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Wow still finding opinions? this is not enough? not another cubizone again....
  • lesser
    lesser Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    luffiy wrote: »
    Oh Gawd... Its Nexon 2!!

I'm still wondering why lvl 50 wings are less expensive than the lvl 30 wings... O.o

Simple, same speed, one requires 20 less levels...thus more money to fly faster at a lower level. If you don't like that, then just get to 50 and buy that one.
  • kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I must say, I was planning to spend a good amount of money (roughly $100) when I got home from work today on the Cash Shop, only to see the prices are soo high that I decided I would not spend any money on the game and just play casually and wait for another mmorpg to come out which would cost me less money to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kissubang
    kissubang Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    kinetikop wrote: »
    I must say, I was planning to spend a good amount of money (roughly $100) when I got home from work today on the Cash Shop, only to see the prices are soo high that I decided I would not spend any money on the game and just play casually and wait for another mmorpg to come out which would cost me less money to play.

I feel the exact same way. I was pretty excited about the CS opening before I actually saw the exchange rate.
  • tao
    tao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    kinetikop wrote: »

That's exactly what I was going to do. I filled in my profile and was about to make a purchase before I saw the prices then stopped.
    I'm not sure if I want to continue playing now.

Anyone know any good free mmorpg that doesn't cost a fortune to play?
  • kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    kissubang wrote: »
    I feel the exact same way. I was pretty excited about the CS opening before I actually saw the exchange rate.
    tao wrote: »
    That's exactly what I was going to do.
    Anyone know any good free mmorpg that doesn't cost a fortune to play?

Maybe they should listen to us and lower the price. I know they have already lost hundreds of dollars in business, if not thousands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ruve
    ruve Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I agree with the comments about it being way too expensive. Right now I can afford 30 dollars a month in video game goodies. Instead of buying cash shop goodies for this game I get to renew my WoW account for another month or 2. At least with that game I don't need to pay more then 15 bucks a month to get the full funage.
    IGN ~ Ruve ~ 2x Wizard
    Server ~ Lost City
    420ifur
  • harshva
    harshva Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ruve wrote: »
    I agree with the comments about it being way too expensive. Right now I can afford 30 dollars a month in video game goodies. Instead of buying cash shop goodies for this game I get to renew my WoW account for another month or 2. At least with that game I don't need to pay more then 15 bucks a month to get the full funage.
    Agreed. :eek:
    Harsh
  • catica
    catica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I also agree the price of gold in this game is just crazy. I came from PW Malaysia and was very excited about finally getting some USA servers. I spent alot of money on cubi gold in PWM. I spent all evening busting butt to get to lvl 10 made my profile logged in to go on a gold shopping spree saw the prices, laughed and logged back out.

Theres NO WAY Im paying those prices. $63 to get married? Yeah right, keep dreaming... I can buy 100 cubi gold on PW Malaysia for $30. Why in the heck are prices 3x more exspensive here? And the game just started its just ****.

So more than likely I wont be playing long. I wont be paying that much for gold and when the game gets too boring or hard without it, Im out of here if the prices arent lowered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ranthe
    edited September 2008
    I have to agree with you there Cat. Tripled prices on the cash shop is not worth better translation and slightly less lag.

Sorry, but i am not buying anything from them after i get done with my free Zen... which i HAVE NOT gotten yet.

Someone Fix that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    With the price of Silver HP charm, u Gms really doubt me that: are you guys ever try to play the game like normal player yet? Try to play from lvl 40 to 50, which cost around 5 days, to feel what we are feeling now ^^.

From lvl 1 to 40, yes I can survive with only one silver charm, it is not so hard. But after that, and especially 60+, when I have to zhen to lvl. 3 hrs normally will burn off a charm... it seems good business for you, but NO. We won't spend money for any HP or MP charm until the price is changed, at least to a more reasonable price.
    If you sell a green charm for 80silver, silver for 1.5 gold, gold for 2.5 gold and plantium for 3.5 gold, it would be better (this is just an example, some player will still think this is expensive ^^).
    And one more thing, where is my freaking experience scroll? It helps us level faster a bit, with our charms are burning for zhen party.
    If you guys waiting for community's responses, those thing above are mine ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ranthe
    edited September 2008
    Even if the prize of Zen itself isn't decreased, or able to be decreased, at least lower the gold cost of things in the cash shop, that would achieve the same result. That result being, happy customers who DON'T boycott your game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]