Marriage and emote suggestion.

goddesscynthia
goddesscynthia Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
Just a thought, and political reasons aside, same sex marriages should be allow in the game. Also, why can't girls hug each other? I hug my sister all the time without it being homosexual. I mean girls can be held and kiss people with animal heads, why can't they hug another girl?
Post edited by goddesscynthia on

Comments

• destruction
    destruction Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's the way things are....
    Perfect World...
    Perfect = no homos
  • defeat
    defeat Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Umm...what is perfect for you needn't be perfect for everyone else.

And I'm straight, just to clarify ;)
  • bigtoyota
    bigtoyota Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ummmm....it's a game. That's why. I'm sure the Devs were totally foused on being PC rather than getting the game developed so we could play it lol.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Just a thought, and political reasons aside, same sex marriages should be allow in the game. Also, why can't girls hug each other? I hug my sister all the time without it being homosexual. I mean girls can be held and kiss people with animal heads, why can't they hug another girl?

The world revolves around a certain set of "Standards" that were set in place a long time ago, sure I dont think its right but thats the way it is I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • ulquorria
    ulquorria Posts: 0
    edited September 2008
    i wish same sex marriage would be implemented in PW. and i also think its stupid how u can say sex in game but not ****, wth is wrong w/ that!? even in the chinese versions u can say the word ****.
  • zarosx
    zarosx Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ulquorria wrote: »
    i wish same sex marriage would be implemented in PW. and i also think its stupid how u can say sex in game but not ****, wth is wrong w/ that!? even in the chinese versions u can say the word ****.

Probibly because Chinese dont have the spelling as '****'.

Yet it is wierd how its blocked in games but not on forums