precinct.clt file

kymahri
kymahri Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
Anyone else having trouble with this file? I have tried this part 5 times now and keep on getting error with try again or stop update box.... Says File Download Appear Error. What does this mean??
If I died tomorrow, would you remember my accomplishments, or my failures....
~Kymahri~
Post edited by kymahri on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Your internet connection is fighting with you. ??

Keep trying until it goes through. :D
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • dragongamer
    dragongamer Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i'm having problem with this one too , can u do something about it GM
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I am not a GM, those are in-game.

I am a forum guy, trying to help you all :D

Seriously though, keep trying, or go to a different internet connection that is more stable on your end.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • kymahri
    kymahri Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ok, after about the 9th time, I closed it out and started over and it is running ok atm. I run a constant ping test in the background and have 0% loss with a 60ms ping time, dont know how to get a more stable connection. Anyways, we will see if it will download the whole thing.
    If I died tomorrow, would you remember my accomplishments, or my failures....
    ~Kymahri~
This discussion has been closed.