Options
2»

Comments

• zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    barguy wrote: »
    Yeah, but those people don't play MMOs so I don't see what the problem is.

You can have a real life and play MMO's on the side...Unless you are a super sweet robot, programmed to only play games.
  • barguy
    barguy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »
    You can have a real life and play MMO's on the side...Unless you are a super sweet robot, programmed to only play games.

Some people have no sense of self-deprecating humor.
  • jacobii
    jacobii Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Sorry for asking, in the official sticky it says 3pm, however a mod posted on page 2 that it's 6pm. Which time is right?
  • reita
    reita Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    hanker wrote: »
    Translating and most likely adding things to the item mall probably more/different mobs. You said you worked with servers? What kind? Website? Lol, game servers are totally different from the others.

Yeah, I have worked with webservers, as well as emulations for certain things. I am taking an advanced programming class and we deal a lot with the networking class, setting up servers for many things. Note that I am not mad or anything, I just find it unprofessional to delay it like this. I also understand why they would have to delay, but seeing as they have not announced a reason, it's kind of hard to guess, seeing as many things could have gone wrong.
  • harshva
    harshva Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    3 pm PST = 6 PM EST :) So we have exactly 14 mins before launch, but don't get hopes to high I've seen multiple delays of 1-3 hrs in other MMO's
    Harsh
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    barguy wrote: »
    Some people have no sense of self-deprecating humor.

[For those who don't know the real meaning of Self-Deprecating humor]

Self-deprecation is a form of humor in which people or comedians make jokes about themselves, their shortcomings, or their culture, usually without being guided by any underlying self-esteem issues.

I do not recall you making a joke about yourself, your shortcomings, or your culture.

You should probably use words you know the real meaning to.
  • jacobii
    jacobii Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    harshva wrote: »
    3 pm PST = 6 PM EST :) So we have exactly 14 mins before launch, but don't get hopes to high I've seen multiple delays of 1-3 hrs in other MMO's

Thank you, all timezones that aren't in GMT confuse me entirely^^
  • barguy
    barguy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »
    [For those who don't know the real meaning of Self-Deprecating humor]

Self-deprecation is a form of humor in which people or comedians make jokes about themselves, their shortcomings, or their culture, usually without being guided by any underlying self-esteem issues.

I do not recall you making a joke about yourself, your shortcomings, or your culture.

You should probably use words you know the real meaning to.

Me? I made a joke about MMO players in general, and since I'm one of those players, that's what makes the joke self-deprecating.

And didn't you say you weren't mad about this delay? You sure seem awfully touchy.
  • harshva
    harshva Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    jacobii wrote: »
    Thank you, all timezones that aren't in GMT confuse me entirely^^

LOL sorry for replying all times States related .. okay so

6 pm EST = 10 pm GMT :D is that okay? lol:p
    Harsh
  • scantraxx
    scantraxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    few minutes to go XD
    No one can compete with the boys from the hood
    Bringing you the finest of the Scantraxx Rootz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1st char IGN : Infectious
    Class : Venomancer

2nd char IGN : Scantraxx
    Class : Babarian

Server : Heavens tear
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    & I though I'll be late to the party, oh wait I'm 5min late, it won't patch >.>
  • direscythe
    direscythe Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Perfect timing? - I'm sorry, I had to lol. However long it takes I know it will be perfect. Good things come to those who wait!