Only Version 5 Patch no to 16?

Options
dankmonkey
dankmonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Tell me this will change to 16???? Anyone know???? Gold Herio's? Extra EXP scrolls??? Alot of things missing that the 5 patch can't make up for. Or do we have to wait for that in a year?
Post edited by dankmonkey on

Comments

• kick123
    kick123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    you do realize that pw-my version 16 =/= version 16 here?

and that our version 5 is already more advanced than their version 16 with way more ingame contents, just missing some cash shop items that they will put in OB.
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    yes we're not using the my versions here, V5 INT is higher than v16 MY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • dankmonkey
    dankmonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    OK OK thats good to hear, just wondering where all the other cool mounts and flying tools, etc. were. Hope it comes in OB. But yes you are right alot is there vs. PW-MY. Now I hoping no more delay's.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    PWE version : 1.3.9

MY version : 1.3.8

We lead ^_^C
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • seawolf
    seawolf Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    There's no need to speculate really. If you open the gshop.data file in notepad or something, the cash shop items are all there in mostly plain text.

On first glance, it's mostly the same as the CB. No gold hieros, same mounts, same flight. They added a bunch of those speed up things to get mounts faster and to get aviation faster. I didn't see XP scrolls but it was just a quick glance. We'll see more clearly in about 30 minutes.

It looks like the patch numbers are independent, though. We have some things MY version doesn't have and they have some things this version doesn't have also.
  • robb
    robb Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i have explored a bit and seems things they have changed are

-altered login client resource (2servers only, no east and west, kind of obvious lol just run client)
    -added/altered scripts (quests and probaly other typos such as the undine quest mix-up lol)
    -item mall additions
    -added/altered npcs

ill keep looking lol.
    Robb.
  • robb
    robb Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    soz about posting again.

anyway changes iv found in item mall so far,
    more flying mounts.
    stones to speed up aerocraft
    and iv never heard of this but i may be wrong "P a s c h a r ' s S p i t e" supposed to be a human thing mount?
    Robb.