flight mastery?

boogabooga
boogabooga Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Archer
the skill "flight mastery"(on the skill calculator tool) available to elves has me confused, is flying speed multiplied by 2 or gives an extra 2 meters/miles per second?
not really sure where this should be placed
Post edited by boogabooga on

Comments

• aland
    aland Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    boogabooga wrote: »
    the skill "flight mastery"(on the skill calculator tool) available to elves has me confused, is flying speed multiplied by 2 or gives an extra 2 meters/miles per second?
    not really sure where this should be placed
    pretty sure it's just extra 2 meters, not multiplied.

Also you should know is that these wings only work on the original white wings u get from the start. These effects are not applied to the cash shop wings that you may want to purchase in the future. (unless they've decided to change this in this version).
  • boogabooga
    boogabooga Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ok, thanks for the information.
  • shanade
    shanade Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    does the brown wings that elfs get after lvl 30 as a quest reward work with the skill?
    To me it seems like i was faster with the white one
  • ridya
    ridya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    shanade wrote: »
    does the brown wings that elfs get after lvl 30 as a quest reward work with the skill?
    To me it seems like i was faster with the white one

Same here, infact it didn't just seem to be slower, I know for a fact it's slower. My blademaster friend was flying with me on his cash shop sword, with 1.5 flight speed...and zoomed right past me....literally. I have flight mastery up to 1.2 m/s as well as the 0.5 stat from my wings, so logically I should've been flying faster than him; such was not the case.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Flight mastery only works with white wings, not brown wings or any cash shop wings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    senovit wrote: »
    Flight mastery only works with white wings, not brown wings or any cash shop wings.

I call BS on this, I tested this with white and brown wings and I got the exact same time for the same distance.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    menchi wrote: »
    I call BS on this, I tested this with white and brown wings and I got the exact same time for the same distance.

Funny my entire guild tested this and the 20+ people that were online at the time all came to the same result. Flight mastery does not apply to eagle wings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orlandobloom - Heavens Tear
    Orlandobloom - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    conclustion? stay in the white wings the other wings are gimp. K THNX BUH BYE!
  • magniferous
    magniferous Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Makes sense, I agree with the fact that for tansport, white wings with mastery makes more sense. However for combat wouldn't that make the brown wings invaluable? Having said that, can you keep the two pairs of wings in your inventory and switch them accordingly?
  • Kuchiki - Lost City
    Kuchiki - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Makes sense, I agree with the fact that for tansport, white wings with mastery makes more sense. However for combat wouldn't that make the brown wings invaluable? Having said that, can you keep the two pairs of wings in your inventory and switch them accordingly?

Yea, it switches "on the fly"-he he xD