RageQuit was nice

Options
killu
killu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Wow those RageQuit people where some of the nicest people I have ever met in-game, I mean don't get me wrong I know they PK'd a few people here and there but they were extremely helpful and kind to alot of us newbies and for that I wish to show my approval for the greatest guild in closed beta and wish the best of luck to there new guild BEARS in the future OB.

Thank you RQ for making the gameplay have action and suspense and a very exciting place to be.

:D
Lost City -
Class: Barbarian
Level: 1x
Post edited by killu on

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Wow. Well, this wasn't expected.

You're welcome, we help people who ask usually =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    RolfStomp offered me a tank for 39 FB. I'm still dissapointed how so many people think PKers are just trash/garbage and no lifers. Sigh, there better be good competition in HT, I'll probably miss LC.
    RoC.
  • finasoa
    finasoa Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Some of them were nice to me as well, and some of them weren't.

I'll remember Ruin as being one of the nicer ones.

While a couple of them were rude, a couple of them were nice. It makes irritated when people generalize an entire guild because of the ways one or two people act, even when it isn't my own guild.

And i'm not saying this to look good so I don't get PKed in OB by you guys...cause I'm going PvE. I don't particullarly enjoy PKing, so why play in a PvP server if the only thing left for me to do is to get PKed?

Good luck to you everyone who is going to be in the PvP server and have fun.
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    A low level asked me to help them kill some mobs for a quest, and as I was helping them 5 covenant jumped me.

The irony...
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Nyeh, I was being griefed and pinned down by about 5 members of a guild (issues with that guild have been resolved so i will refrain from saying any names) and RQ saved my ****. Now thats real Irony. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sigoh wrote: »
    Nyeh, I was being griefed and pinned down by about 5 members of a guild (issues with that guild have been resolved so i will refrain from saying any names) and RQ saved my ****. Now thats real Irony. lol

Daily happenings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kairon
    kairon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

Experienced something similar to that as well. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm still mad at you Kairon >.< but im even more mad at my 3 "partners" who ditched me. And even more mad at the one "partner" who gave you stuff... >.> damn panzy. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • kairon
    kairon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm still mad at you Kairon >.< but im even more mad at my 3 "partners" who ditched me. And even more mad at the one "partner" who gave you stuff... >.> damn panzy. lol

Haha, no hard feelings :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

RQ is an anti-zerg. We were the underdogs on MY-EN, and even if we can't be it here, we'll still do our part to help them.

Never forget where you came from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Never forget where you came from.

Respect for vaginas everywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xiondragon20
    xiondragon20 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    RQ is an anti-zerg. We were the underdogs on MY-EN,

LMFAO underdogs of MY-EN, wow i really don't remember that. you guys were a small guild of maybe 15 people Tops. and you guys just PKed lowbys and people grinding. and from what i heard you guys locking down areas. you guys are more the sad dogs of PW
  • killu
    killu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    plz don't be a flaming in my thread thanks.
    Lost City -
    Class: Barbarian
    Level: 1x
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    from what i heard

Exactly, from what you heard. You never saw it for yourself.
  • drizzt
    drizzt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    dayzd wrote: »
    A low level asked me to help them kill some mobs for a quest, and as I was helping them 5 covenant jumped me.

The irony...

ya ya before that u were pking covenat members and 5 covenant members jump in u cuz ur hiero but after that.....do u remeber our duel??? ROLF :cool:
  • saintgrimm
    saintgrimm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    No love for RQ as I had multiple run-ins with their members. 1 RQ person acutally spent almost 5 minutes attacking me while my health charm just kept my health up. I also watched RQ members PK other players who were in combat with monsters. Does it really take 2 RQ to kill someone who is fighting a monster already? And how does this make the guild good, seems it only makes them look bad to anyone who sees this going on....

No honor in PKing lower levels or people who are in combat already. Isnt that called "ganking".
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    drizzt wrote: »
    ya ya before that u were pking covenat members and 5 covenant members jump in u cuz ur hiero but after that.....do u remeber our duel??? ROLF :cool:

Ask a gm to change your name, Drizzt is not supposed to have evil alignment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    saintgrimm wrote: »
    No honor in PKing lower levels or people who are in combat already. Isnt that called "ganking".

No, ganking is when you attack someone who doesn't expect it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Dayzd, he kind of reminds me of the old Drizzt.

Made no sense at all and was stupid as hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Ohh your evril.

You can't outroll me newb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It's on broski, it's on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    MUCH love to hectik from deadlysins who helped me grind to 30 last night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well I was in a party with a RQ member once and we were working together just fine. Killed a boss with him. Another time I found one that could have very easily killed me but instead helped me find the herbs I was looking for and answered a couple of questions.
  • epiphanyboy
    epiphanyboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Every time I have a question about anything I look for a ragequit person first, they usually know their stuff, they seem friendly even though I know me and my brother and sister in law will get attacked by them at one time or another after we reach higher levels. But the help is appreciated in a new game with pretty much no friends.
    Enough............
  • sabriel
    sabriel Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    RAGEQUIT ALT POST over this :)
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    you might want to check their post history. people like zoefox crapped all over us on the forums in cb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sabriel
    sabriel Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Its a PVP Server is going to happen going to kill one guy and hes going to get all upset about its, its a pvp server :) Ragequit isnt that bad so far, havent pvp with them yet, Looking for it
  • Agony - Lost City
    Agony - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    PVP, IS PVP.
    PVE, IS PVE.

Separate the two, and suddenly the game is so much more fun.

I had a lot of fun with a lot of people from a lot of different guilds in CB, including the ones that were KOSing us or PKd me whenever I was out of safe zone.

I have to say that I've met way more jackasses in other guilds than I have in RQ.

/Ruin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CB> Ruin/Cleric
    OB> Agony/Cleric
  • draztik
    draztik Posts: 24
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Draztik pwns all!!! RAWR! :cool:
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008