bored of waiting? ur not in the mood to reply? then watch this first...

pabling
pabling Posts: 69 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Off-Topic Discussion

Comments

• nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited September 2008
    Too borded of waiting you say?
    Then go wach some anime , on the site i made:
    www.play-anime.webs.com

-Naruto shippuuden last episodes,
    -This ugly yet beautiful world
    -Ai yori aoshi..

I will make sure to accept all registration until the begning of OB,
    Haha
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol animu.
  • moonstar
    moonstar Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    COOL AMV and BTW Thank good i finaly got the comfirmation mail this time just a few sugestions you shoud try to put full ep not on parts and try puting more animes
  • nounours
    edited September 2008
    moonstar wrote: »
    COOL AMV and BTW Thank good i finaly got the comfirmation mail this time just a few sugestions you shoud try to put full ep not on parts and try puting more animes

Unfortunetly we cant put most of our animes into one full part, because of our video server's limites, putting all into one part will reduce quality of the video.
    If you wonder why we can't stock those videos in our own server, then the sad answer is:
    -space limitation and Bandwidth limitation.
    ;)
  • relek
    relek Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    *Sigh* Anime, why is it so popular? I could never find interest in it. I'm 100% serious when i ask, "what draws you to this?" Maybe i can find something out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Actual screenshot taken in game.

IGN: Relek
    Server: Lost City

PVE Is for Cowards b:surrender
    PVP is for the Cool people b:cool
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's really a matter of over-saturation. Look at the early 90s when it first became prevalent: Everything was new and people only had limited ways to access the medium outside of Japan. Today, you can literally watch any anime within 24 hours of its broadcast, or you can wait a day after that and get subtitles. Manga is everywhere, and artists use the excuse of "drawing anime" as a crutch to avoid learning proper anatomy and technique.

if you look at the shows themselves, there's never any difference between them. Soul Eater is the same as Bleach is the same as Naruto is the same as Yu Yu Hakusho is the same as Dragonball is the same as Astroboy. Other than superficial changes, there's rarely any diferentiation between series' set ups and execution. When a show dies try to break the mold, it's beaten down both in Japan and around the world.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the occasional series, but if you've seen one, you've literally seen them all.
  • nounours
    edited September 2008
    tinkus wrote: »
    It's really a matter of over-saturation. Look at the early 90s when it first became prevalent: Everything was new and people only had limited ways to access the medium outside of Japan. Today, you can literally watch any anime within 24 hours of its broadcast, or you can wait a day after that and get subtitles. Manga is everywhere, and artists use the excuse of "drawing anime" as a crutch to avoid learning proper anatomy and technique.

if you look at the shows themselves, there's never any difference between them. Soul Eater is the same as Bleach is the same as Naruto is the same as Yu Yu Hakusho is the same as Dragonball is the same as Astroboy. Other than superficial changes, there's rarely any diferentiation between series' set ups and execution. When a show dies try to break the mold, it's beaten down both in Japan and around the world.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the occasional series, but if you've seen one, you've literally seen them all.

Try to find naruto shippuuden, ok i let you that job, tell meif you find...
    Those animes are always taken out cause of licence...
    Well say what you want...
    If you dont wanna use that site(like its), then dont,
    I just made it for fun, and it cost nothing to resgister :p
  • blaklabel3
    blaklabel3 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    tinkus wrote: »

Hrm.....
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Kai)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hey Marvel, where the hell is my Deadpool movie?!?!