Filipinos?!

Options
harpies1
harpies1 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
filipinos out there?? hehe.. :)

i have a level 95b blademaster in PW-PH.. but i need to migrate here in US 3 months ago.. so i cant play anymore.. :(

anybody that has the same story as mine??

magkaisa tayu dito... hehe.. ;)
Post edited by harpies1 on

Comments

• warlordinpw
    warlordinpw Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    jajajajaja "need to migrate"... you funny bro.

btw, i'm Pinoy too dawg. Welcome to PWi. :cool:
    Hoy pare pakinggan nyo ako! heto na tunay na Filipino! bebot bebot be be bebot"
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    harpies1 wrote: »
    filipinos out there?? hehe.. :)

i have a level 95b blademaster in PW-PH.. but i need to migrate here in US 3 months ago.. so i cant play anymore.. :(

anybody that has the same story as mine??

magkaisa tayu dito... hehe.. ;)

i have a lvl 61 blademaster and a 60 venomancer(and others too but just 4x) in pw BR(just 3 months of server :cool:)

your pw in PH is from level up too yeah?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    julio69 wrote: »
    i have a lvl 61 blademaster and a 60 venomancer(and others too but just 4x) in pw BR(just 3 months of server :cool:)

your pw in PH is from level up too yeah?
    wazap julio ese wey?! you flip too? i didnt know
  • pabling
    pabling Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    yo mga pre! me too, same story kaso d2 me canada migrate eh, wakoks layu ntin isa't isa! tgal pa ng credit card ko pra makakuha ng zen!
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    pabling wrote: »
    yo mga pre! me too, same story kaso d2 me canada migrate eh, wakoks layu ntin isa't isa! tgal pa ng credit card ko pra makakuha ng zen!

Please only use english on the forums.

Feel free to use any language you want ingame tho :)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    too many pinoy, not enough pinay :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Please only use english on the forums.

Feel free to use any language you want ingame tho :)
    AHAHAHAHA! yea pabling >.< geez, you got us in trouble mang. speak engrish bro :D or taglish lol
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    No, just English. This has been stated many times. Any other languages are only permitted in game or in PMs.
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sigoh wrote: »
    too many pinoy, not enough pinay :D

i knw huh???? yo, i tink roxy is pinay though. she looks like it.... i asked her but no reply yet..
    check out her pic its ova hur ---> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=22011&page=12
  • sigoh
    edited September 2008
    Options
    wow she is... wow..

But i don't know if its pinay. maybe Viet? slight chance Korean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    wow she is... wow..

But i don't know if its pinay. maybe Viet? slight chance Korean

haha she's cute eh? nah...she cant be viet. Viets have chinkier eyes.
    Filipino-American gals :p dey so exotic :rolleyes:
  • harpies1
    edited September 2008
    Options
    wow.. its nice to have fellow filipinos here.. hehe..

taglish na lang.. hehe.. dito na me.. san na you?? haha.. :p

i think some people in PW-PH already reach the level cap of 105..

ako din.. dont have any credit card yet.. haha..

another wow! roxy is cute.. i think she is.. because she's a semi pango(do i spell it ryt?).. haha.. :rolleyes:
  • sigoh
    edited September 2008
    Options
    haha I'd agree and go in to detail, but it might be inappropriate for forum... heh heh heh... Alllrrriiggghhhttttt:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i knw huh???? yo, i tink roxy is pinay though. she looks like it.... i asked her but no reply yet..
    check out her pic its ova hur ---> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=22011&page=12

yikes....
    roxy is really cute :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    wow.. its nice to have fellow filipinos here.. hehe..

taglish na lang.. hehe.. dito na me.. san na you?? haha.. :p

i think some people in PW-PH already reach the level cap of 105..

ako din.. dont have any credit card yet.. haha..

another wow! roxy is cute.. i think she is.. because she's a semi pango(do i spell it ryt?).. haha.. :rolleyes:

Indeed my friend....we're like chinese people...making babies too much, dey'r everywhere bro. :D
    Yea dude vietz and koreans r crazy when it comes it mmropg's i dont think the cap is 105 anymore.

Semi-pango....lmao...i didnt even notice...her nose is aight lol :D dats what makes em pinay gals cute, and yes you spelled it right.
  • sigoh
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I have a confession. I'm not flipinese. I'm a mutt, a failure, a hey does anyone know how to make Siopao? thats some good stuff :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I have a confession. I'm not flipinese. I'm a mutt, a failure, a hey does anyone know how to make Siopao? thats some good stuff :p
    ahahaa you're funny bro. filipinese:D i like that. and no, i dont know how to make Siopao cuz i wuz born right hur in US. dam i wish i could make it. they're so good. *cries*
  • sigoh
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I know man, especially when they just been made and the bun is all warm, and then you take that first bite into it and your like omg this is the next best thing since sex o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I know man, especially when they just been made and the bun is all warm, and then you take that first bite into it and your like omg this is the next best thing since sex o.o

lmao ahahaha *tears of joy*
  • sgt
    sgt Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Kumusta ka na!? Where you live now Warlord? VA? C you guyz in OB.
  • harpies1
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ahahaa you're funny bro. filipinese:D i like that. and no, i dont know how to make Siopao cuz i wuz born right hur in US. dam i wish i could make it. they're so good. *cries*

i think its hard to make siopao here.. it must be cooked in a special kawali (fry pan?:D), my mom use to make siopao when wer in the philippines.. haha.. *yummy* :p

warlordinpw do you already visit the philippines before? honestly, roxy's beauty is normal in the philippines.. your signature is funny.. sadya ba yan? hehe.. mahal ko din kayong lahat... :p
  • sigoh
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If i remeber correctly kumasta ka na is how are you right?

My Tagalog is very poor. I blame my teacher (who was my gf at the time). cuz of her all i know is lovey dovey stuff >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i'm here in California now sgt, and yes i'll see you in OB too.
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If i remeber correctly kumasta ka na is how are you right?

My Tagalog is very poor. I blame my teacher (who was my gf at the time). cuz of her all i know is lovey dovey stuff >.>

heh. dats rite. Kamusta ka na means how are you. almost the same as spanish, como estas.

When OB starts i'll Tell you guys my Screenname and what server.
  • sgt
    sgt Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Aight, I'm going PvE Plume most likely (thats where my guild is goin). Hopefully we meet up. L8r pinoy.
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i think its hard to make siopao here.. it must be cooked in a special kawali (fry pan?:D), my mom use to make siopao when wer in the philippines.. haha.. *yummy* :p

warlordinpw do you already visit the philippines before? honestly, roxy's beauty is normal in the philippines.. your signature is funny.. sadya ba yan? hehe.. mahal ko din kayong lahat... :p
    Yes i have visited Philippines like 5 years ago, i didnt like it there cuz i went to the city :o its so croweded ova thur and lots of polution and prostitutes, manila is like mexico lmao. without the burritos. tNo my sig is not pasadya, my friend made it for me.
  • phate
    phate Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    This forum is English Only, Moderators can ban you. Just a warning.
  • harpies1
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yes i have visited Philippines like 5 years ago, i didnt like it there cuz i went to the city :o its so croweded ova thur and lots of polution and prostitutes, manila is like mexico lmao. without the burritos. tNo my sig is not pasadya, my friend made it for me.

i mean the mahal ko kayong lahat translation, hehehe.. yap its crowded in manila but that is what i miss about the philippines because im used to it, haha.. i miss the pollution.. hehe.. lol :D

anyway.. im here to help our fellow filipinos.. you can ask me question about this game.. i played this game for almost a year already so i know a little bit of it.. hehe.. :)
  • harpies1
    edited September 2008
    Options
    phate wrote: »

thanks for the warning.. filipinos out there if your making your statement in tgalog its 0k, just make sure to put translations on it.. hehe.. we want to make this thread healthy for future generations.. hehe.. :)

malapit na ang OB! kating kati na ako.. hehe..
    trans: my hands are itchy! lol :D
  • warlordinpw
    edited September 2008
    Options
    phate wrote: »

Am i not speaking english? geez...hater alert. :rolleyes: they only ban if they cant understand a word a person is saying >.< oh and thanks for ze warning bro ;) we already know it though.