improvements for barbarians

Options
katenas
katenas Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
firstly, i dont like the way its called XD maybe he should be called Juggernaut, Dread Lord, Berserker.. i dunno, just not the way it is now! :D secondly, would be great if you could add some stuff to char customization(different ears, eyes, maybe even a skin color) couse now it looks like they are clones(as in star wars) :D would be very very great if there would be a possibility to transform into a wolf, panda or a lion depending on your humanoid form, so the RPGamers would be more satisfied :P
Post edited by katenas on

Comments

• nihilis
    nihilis Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    and give them tails
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    katenas wrote: »
    firstly, i dont like the way its called XD maybe he should be called Juggernaut, Dread Lord, Berserker.. i dunno, just not the way it is now! :D secondly, would be great if you could add some stuff to char customization(different ears, eyes, maybe even a skin color) couse now it looks like they are clones(as in star wars) :D would be very very great if there would be a possibility to transform into a wolf, panda or a lion depending on your humanoid form, so the RPGamers would be more satisfied :P
    Although I prefered MY-EN's werebeasts, the name doesn't bother me that much. However, not being able to customize their features annoys me... Indeed, they look like clones, while are other classes get so much customizing options. I can't understand why they did it that way...
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • adrianmad
    adrianmad Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i am adrian the mad! coqurer of the world! i beat the snot outa illidan in black temple in WoW...but too bad he didnt drop his legondary swords..but i am a babarian and i like to chuck rocks at ppl on my war elephant like hannibal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'll gum ya to death!
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Werebeasts name should have remained "Yao Shou" like it was on the CN version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]