That's just lovely.

esc0rz
esc0rz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Right in the middle of the boss fight on Pierced Heart Lake, I get banned for "Illegal character mod."

Now how beautiful is that? I don't touch the .INI files like many characters I see, and yet I get booted. lol that's funny. I hope my char wasn't deleted. Then that would suck hardcore. :-\ Then I won't be able to do some last minute quests with the guildies. :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Customer Service.

Hope you took an SS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aland
    aland Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    esc0rz wrote: »
    Right in the middle of the boss fight on Pierced Heart Lake, I get banned for "Illegal character mod."

Now how beautiful is that? I don't touch the .INI files like many characters I see, and yet I get booted. lol that's funny. I hope my char wasn't deleted. Then that would suck hardcore. :-\ Then I won't be able to do some last minute quests with the guildies. :(
    If u didn't touch the .ini files, then u should probably make an official complaint.
    We can not let the GMs go around and just ban anyone they "think" modified the ini files.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    They most likely have a system that automatically detects settings on your game files.

It's closed beta so there may be some minor bugs and it could have picked something up on accident.

I doubt a gm consciously banned you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • esc0rz
    esc0rz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Eh, won't bother. Only banned for...50 more minutes.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If you ever feel as though you have been banned unjustly, feel free to e-mail us at customerservice@perfectworldin.com ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.