Will we lose our Zen when Beta goes live?

Options
lewde
lewde Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Will our Zen get wiped also, when game goes live? :confused: :eek: :(
Post edited by lewde on

Comments

• thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lewde wrote: »
    Will our Zen get wiped also, when game goes live? :confused: :eek: :(

Learn to read the stickys... This info has been in those threads for ages...

Once again: ONLY wipe comes after closed beta. and meaning of wipe if you dont know that either, ALL data will be wiped.

Read the other sticky which explains how to get free zen for Open Beta.

Reading takes you a long way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • lewde
    lewde Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Ok, thom didnt know the answer so I read a little more and found it. YES, it will get wiped.
  • vaelissa
    vaelissa Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Seems like Thom did know, actually!
  • thom
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lewde wrote: »
    Ok, thom didnt know the answer so I read a little more and found it. YES, it will get wiped.

Rofl...should i underline and bold the part in my answer which gave you the info allready?

Your reading skills really need improvement. What part of ALL data wiped you didnt understand?

P.S. There i underlined and made the answers bold. Hope this helps. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • lordfire12
    lordfire12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Chill the **** out Tomm, not everyone's a total gamer here. Anyways, where is this sticky on how to get free zen for open beta?
  • thom
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lordfire12 wrote: »
    Chill the **** out Tomm, not everyone's a total gamer here. Anyways, where is this sticky on how to get free zen for open beta?

sorry,just couldnt resist since he wanted to claim i didnt give him answer. The sticky is on general section and in official announcements section, here's link: leveling contest

And you dont need to know anything about games to be able to read a bit :)

P.S. I know i could be nicer but it sometimes just slips through when people ask questions they could have found answer to with a simple search or checking the official announcements section or general section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • lordfire12
    lordfire12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Alright, thanks.
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    thom wrote: »
    sorry,just couldnt resist since he wanted to claim i didnt give him answer. The sticky is on general section and in official announcements section, here's link: leveling contest

And you dont need to know anything about games to be able to read a bit :)

P.S. I know i could be nicer but it sometimes just slips through when people ask questions they could have found answer to with a simple search or checking the official announcements section or general section.

Sure sure. And thanks for the info. Just make sure if you ever happen to bring up stickies in a topic to put up the link first-hand. Or else, it'll just look like you're blowing him off. *Etiquette*
  • thom
    edited September 2008
    Options
    c453m4573r wrote: »
    Sure sure. And thanks for the info. Just make sure if you ever happen to bring up stickies in a topic to put up the link first-hand. Or else, it'll just look like you're blowing him off. *Etiquette*

True, just forgot to link it as its not that difficult to find. I try to remember next time to include the link too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-